INPORTANT!! *ALL redsaiyan models* *READ*

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ok.. people.. i am going to change something in rs. and i am going to put all the esf beta 1.0 models into a 1.0 catogery. and all 1.1 models into a 1.1 catogery....

*i am doing this cuz allot of people asking is this useable for esf beta 1.1 , and reason 2. cuz it makes rs a bit cleaner

the only thing i ask you is..
Go to redsaiayn.. PM or email me [email protected] what model file can be used with 1.1. *search you'r own model. or if you know a model that can be used for 1.1. pm or email me.. thats all.. and i need ALL the 1.1 useable models...

*and plz dont ignore this thread.

Best answers
good idea, ive been messed up by the way the 1.0 models are in a section with 1.1, thanks man.

almostdeleted

A
If you want, i can convert a bunch of the 1.0 redsaiyan models.. With thier animations.. It should a hour or 2 to convert every model, reach me on aim :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and u put my burning attack fix in the DMZ section. lol

Best answers
An idea, which im sure you've probably thought of yourself already, is to create a folder in Pro's Section for Beta 1.0 and Beta 1.1, instead of scattering all his models.

Best answers
well good point and good idea you should make this a sticky

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*sry that i put some files in some wrong catogery's.. but i had to add more then 22 files.. what is kinda boring :p

*i will fix them now.. and a good idea to convert all models to 1.1. main problem is who is gonna do it? i want that only 1 person is doing it. so i dont get to confused about what model is done.

*if the person is convert them. Zip them again on the same Zip name as the are on reds! thankz

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
try the GSF clan website (they say its all 1.1 there so..)

Peace, Mystic

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah.. :| but thats about another File site. ;\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I know :) maybe i set the Anser wrong.. but i dont see any of you'r contact aim/msn/icq/yahoo name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AIM him with his s/n being
" censored by BIG BOSS for possible annoyence of crackerjack"

but my sonic is not, my chibi gokus are not, my deamon is not.. ect, blah blah blah ^_^

almostdeleted

A
Dude, you fixed my NB damadged gohan link at rs... ill contact u\

And shijing you got a # wrong in my screen name

DOnt tell it ^^ i dont wanna be infiltrated by n00bs..

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*sry. i just came home from 1 and a 1/2 day away.... anyway...

First i want to start.. Did i do something wrong? cuz of this "Dude, you fixed my NB damadged gohan link at rs... ill contact u"

Second. Cracker. you said you can convert them ^_^ i hope you can start now :) but every model in red saiyan must be done. .. so if you download the model.. ehm.. lets say that NB damadged gohan <-- thats the filename of the file FROM redsaiyan.. suppose its 1.0. and you convert them to 1.1.. can ya give me the Filename's you changed then?

*maybe you already knew. but just in case. i need the exect ( <--maybe spelled wrong, ) file name :) thankz..

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
If you want, i can convert a bunch of the 1.0 redsaiyan models.. With thier animations.. It should a hour or 2 to convert every model, reach me on aim :p
You can't do that without the author of every model's pemission. And you dont have MY permission. ;(

Best answers
NOW WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO DO THAT hmmm?
he's doing us all a favor so PLEASE. (he ain't gonna bust it or anything he's just converting it to 1.1, wouldn't that help us all a lot jimesu? hmm?)
sorry for the caps thing but you're giving him twice the work he has to do now.

Best answers
If I wanted my models converted to 1.1, I would do it myself. As a matter of fact, I am making some improvements to my models for the 1.1 release, and so are other modelers. What is the point of converting them if the modellers are just going to re-release them anyway? You think I'm giving him twice the work? He's giving us twice the work.
Now what you should do, crackerjack, is contact all of the model authors and ask them if they plan on re-releasing their models. If they say they aren't, by all means convert them. Just don't convert mine, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom