Best answers
are u sayin that there is no hair-mid bone but it's giving u an error saying it can't find it??????

ok in milkshape click on joints.....then click show skeleton.....at the bottom of the list of bones u should see "hair-mid"....anytime it gives u an error like that..it'll give u the name of the bone u need to assign something too.....i'm not too busy but it's 3 in the morning and i'm beat

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol..
now answer me this.. why not just decompile the 1.1 model for sequences and the QC..
and decompile the 1.0 model for the REF and textures.. place them all in the same folder and compile...

its practically the same thing as your other posts.. but its alot shorter than copying my whole QC's lol... that was funny...
I only added like what.. 10 more lines of animation code? you guys are funny

ALSO! for those BBOX errors.. just delete the whole hit box list. you dont need them.. or you can just delete the hair BBOXes and that should.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When rebuilding pls take the next in mind...

ESF pasted ONE sequence inbetween the old sequences somewhere midway of the file.. ADD THIS IN THE NEW QC FILE. If you don't all animations will shift a place which looks funny. (I of course forgot the first time I tested My Alpha 2.1 :p)

Also delete renzoku from the 1.0 file and add the 1.1 sequences at the end.

Thats all basicly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom