Best answers
Well is there a good mapper from u available? I need one!! He should do me a Neo-Vegeta Map (u know this planet from the movie with broly) and i wanne have a map for esf with that and with a poster on which is standing :
-{[v]SC}-
Mega-Saiyajin_clan
map made by:...

could u do this? and give the map this name: mega-saiyajin-clan-map.... ok? I think there r some good mappers which can do this ! oh and if its possible plz put in this magical food ok? If not its ok too! Well i hope u will reply! Only one who isn´t allowed to reply is hibiki!!!!!

Best answers
mentioning Hibiki is a bad idea cause now you know he is going to reply. lol. y-not just accept him as help.

Best answers
well, maybe u r right! Back to the topic, r u one of these guys who can create a map like that?

Best answers
As a matter of fact i am a mapper that can do this. Sadly i have other commitments such as mapping for the mod in order to speed the process of the beta release. Sorry i can help ya.
* turns around and starts creating more texture for Kami's lookout.*

Best answers
Well yea i forget this lil fact with beta lol! But i think u arent the only good mapper in this forum , r u? There must be another one who can do this map, plz reply!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I´m afraid

that place is totaly unknown for me!

Best answers
Well its from the movies, i dont know if its called like that in the other countris, but in germany its called Neo-Vegeta!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I could do that, but not bevore the beta is out (cuz this scaledown s**t)...

also i´m very busy @ the moment cuz here i have holidays and im making some maps for O:iJ... but after the beta is out i could do that...

Best answers
1. he is talking about the scaledown, i think
2.no brolly movie is out in germany

Best answers
lol i know that there is no movie out with broly but ive got the comics (in german) from the movies!!! Well if that was the scaledown thingy or how its ever called, i hope dj-r will read this thread again , but i never see him being online only sometimes !!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could make a map like that

but the problem is that i don't really know what that neo-vegeta something looks like.. i could download 1 episode of it if u can gimme that episode number.. :D

[B.T.W. if u got bidforpower, check this out!]
www.bfp.mailfree.nl

Best answers
hmmm... its no episode of the tv show , its a movie so u can see it in the cinema!!! And its MOVIE#8

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i can make map

one you can download the movie 8 brolly the legedary supersaiyan on kazaa ok
ill make the map for you if you want because i have nothing better to do!
just mail me if you want me to!
at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom