Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
ForeverZero, that was extremely rude. first of all, that was made by Sin Goku, and Sin Goku is my friend, and then, there was no point to that, and no need in posting it.
*sigh* SuperSaiyaChris...I don't like to lecture people on forum rules when they contribute to the community well on the side. But, I see no other choice.

Your posts lately have been ones that are self-contradicting and are in blatent violation of the rules. The posts are off-topic. You may be defending Sin Goku, but you are still spamming. Instead of doing this, contact an administrator or moderator. We are here for JUST this kind of reason - to deal with use issues. Please, desist with these kinds of posts, even if they do go against your better judgement, call an admin, or a mod.

Having said that, ForeverZero, you have violated the AUP and a rule that is stressed in this section: if you have nothing helpful or any constructive crits to post, do not post. By shooting down another modeler, you are, in a way, posting bad crits about his model, and that is not tolerated, regardless of the thread.

Best answers
Jimesu, I must say.. Bravo. The best GT Vegeta ever made, and trust me; I've seen'em all.

All I can say wrong is that the hair was even at the top (the spikes are pretty level with each other). Also, Vegeta didn't have a neck on his vest, so you might wanna remove that.

Best answers
... Well, heh. Yeah, it does actually, but that's beside the point.

Best answers
Yeah so in the long run I think that you should keep the neck on the vest. It sort of adds a more of a ... bad-ass look to him.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't that what Gohan just said? "Bad-ass." I say keep it, it looks great.

Best answers
No, he said he looks badass.. he doesn't, he looks like those morons from those black and white private eye movies.

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
No, he said he looks badass.. he doesn't, he looks like those morons from those black and white private eye movies.

Collars= Badass indeed, I say keep it, People are too ****ing stingy nowadays when it comes to the accuracy of a damn model, jeebus, let the creativity flow! If I start any new projects (I've been brushing up) I'm not making anything expected, projects should be unique, as this vegeta is.

Best answers
Okay, I'll just shorten the neck. He does have one, but sometimes you don't see it. On one pic where he's fighting Super 17, it looks like a neck, but it's folded down.
On another note, I just looked in my Message Inbox and found 5 private messages from different people asking if I want them to host the model for me. To those people, NO. I will be uploading the model to RedSaiyan and RedSaiyan only. I know it's down at the moment, but that will be fixed eventually. Once I've released it on RedSaiyan, you can host it if you want, but I would appreciate it if you tell me first.

Best answers
i think redsaiyan never be up again becose lately the server was often down and they have to pay for there server again but anyways i hope you bring it out soon becose i love to have that model of vegeta i think he looks awesome....

Best answers
its a very great vegeta i have waited very long for it...but anyways

redsaiyan is down for i think a week so what if redsaiyan wont come up for lets say 3 weeks or maybe longer what then??

Best answers
Er, RedSaiyan is dead... what's gonna happen to this model being released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom