Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
FINALLY!!! BIG NEWS!!! (drum roll)

TADA! IT'S RELEASED! It still has holes in it, but I just couldn't be stuffed fixing them. And if there weren't so many people who wanted this model, I wouldn't have bothered releasing it. But thanks to all of you
(except that guy who told me to ignore my life. Get real, *********) This has been my most anticipated model yet.

Download it here!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never heard that Reference. But I think it looks ALRIGHT, the jacketless one looks better.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
DAmn i cant download it.
The bandwith per day on that village photos host is very low if you're using the free plan. It says you've exceded your 24hr limit.

Best answers
Well, I've got nowhere else to host it, so I can't do much about that.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I had the same problem hosting my GTGoku pack. All i did was upload it to a temp Angelfire host and Humpz0r was kind enough to get the file of there and place it on his site.

Best answers
sooooooooooo... what's the situation with the model can we now download it somewhere else??????

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might be using the head for my nuttzys base gt vegeta model and dam this model edit damn rocks

Best answers
Its looking pretty good but can we also see a picture off the Super Saiyan version

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
.Slim// said:
i might be using the head for my nuttzys base gt vegeta model and dam this model edit damn rocks
I already did a GT Vegeta based on the Nuttzy base model. Just needs to be animated. Theres a small pic on my sig.

BTW i still havent managed to get hold of this GT jacket Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom