Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
thats awsome I can't wait to use it! its better then the gt vegeta I have right now... lol thank god no ones made the vegeta with an afro and a mustach

Best answers
That's because it is not going to be hosted on bluesaiyan. Sorry Snow, but I will not be a part of an impersonation of RedSaiyan.

Best answers
Very good model man, i might be able to help you with sounds if your gonna add any. I have just about the entire GT series on VCD, if you dont mind them being in japanese or chinese .....whatever they are :D

Best answers
Humpz0r, I said before, NO. I will release it when It's finished, I have permissions, and when I have MY OWN host.

Best answers
Hey.. just to let people know, Red Saiyan seems to be up again, in case you wanted to finish your original idea of hosting the model there.

Best answers
WOW iam impressed that is a great model of gt vegeta I WANT IT!!! and the hair is fine,he didnt have a flat top a no, aand the collar has to stay and when it coming out DAMN ITS GOOD!!

Best answers
woh

iv seen alot of models and thats the best gt vegeta model iv ever seen

Best answers
For the last time NO! Humpie will not host it. Bluesaiyan will not host it. And now that Redsaiyan is back up, REDSAIYAN WILL HOST IT. No one else. Just an update, it will be ready for release real soon. Just gotta fix some holes.

Best answers
wow ur raditz model is taking a long time to get up...and ur vegeta with jacket model looks great but u take too long with touch ups :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great model Jimnesu_Evil... u were alwayz a good model editor :p

Best answers
I take a while with my touch ups because I am 15, I go to school, it is exam time at the moment, I am involved in a school play, I practice Kyokushinkai Karate, and I am doing my minimum skills for the Fire Brigade. And between studying, training, and rehearsals, I've got barely any time to do anything. I apologize for the extreme delay in this model, but I do have my future to take care of.
BTW: Thanks, IceMan. You're not too bad yourself.

Best answers
Nice Dude,really really sweet Model.

I search for one of this caliber.

Very good Work.

And dont worry to be late on releasing,all we should do is waiting and this model is a big reason to do so :)

Best answers
ignore that guy i say great model that aren't released quickly are the problems so also ignore all that other crap that take up your time that way model comes out quicker which is always a good thing i say

MUHA!!!!

Best answers
???
okay... thats kinda freaky but anyways ya...better get it onto red sayin soon or else it will crash again lol!

Best answers
well too late now it's crashed agian!!!! i'm pissed and who knows how long it will take to get back up but when it does i hope the model is there or somewhere else but we know that wont happen since you're so picky about releasing it to redsaiyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom