💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aye, I know, another anime, but this time it's a new spin on an old character. Pan Chan from DBZ!
I've created this teenage version of her for a model pack for ESF. I think this is going to be one of my last anime based models/concept art for a long time, so I want to do the best I can at it. (If it turns out well enough, I think I'll use it as a base for a #18 model)

Story: It's rather simplistic reall, nothing too fancy. It's been a couple of years since Goku disappeared and Pan has done some growing since.
During one of her weekly visits Trunks house at Capsule Corp, she stumbles upon a time machine. Unaware of the danger, the girl climbs into the apparatus, curious of it's function and accidentally sets it off, sending her back in time to a place when the universe was a much less safe place . . .

I first drew the picture down on grid paper, so making another view will be easier, then scanned it in and traced over it in Photoshop.
The total concept isn't quite done yet. I still have to make a side view and close up of the face, er, maybe, I guess that's if I decide to make it high poly . . .

Crits are welcome, bye

http://www.threedy.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=29700

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i give it a 9/10 because you made it all up, you used your fantasy i like that, instead of "copy drawing" like most of us do i guess.
its good but i would give it a 6 if it had to look like pan chan, because it doesnt has the correct facial expressions, like pan has.

:yes: keep it up.

Best answers
is pan chan pan? well anyway its brilliant i dunno any crits what i could give so 10/10 :smile:

Best answers
:\ biatch does have a point... her face looks nothing like the one from dbz

but other then that, its great!! good work ;D

Best answers
not bad you should fix the hands and add some shading to give the character some life, if you understand what i mean.

Best answers
SA_Gohans a girl? oh...

lol, more and more girls are becoming DBZ fans horah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S I think/hope that was a typo. I'm not a girl.

Anyway, thanks for the crits. I wasn't actually looking at a pic of younger pan when I drew it so that's probably why there is very little resemblance, though I did try to make the hair somewhat like her's but in a more grown up style.

As for the hands, yep, I know, I'm not all that good at drawing hands, unless I want to spend a lot of time doing it, which I didn't this time, but thanks for saying that, if I come up with a side view, then maybe I can make them.
As for shading, I think I might also do that to :D

l8er

Best answers
lol, it was biatch, i didnt start it! eheh

any way, keep up good work, im lookin forward to seeing a side view like u said :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom