💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would anyone mind makin a Brolli model for me or just makin a skin for him or somethin??? I would really appreciate!! :) Also, Dabura and the Supreme Kai (Shin) would be coo too!!! :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey Antoine3323, i have a question... Ive been loving your ssj scripts and everything, but what are you going to do next alpha, when we have real ssj? hehe

Best answers
lol..i figure he'll be out of work.....but we will all be enjoy the ssj

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Ant, When they have SSJ in it why don't you make it go SSJ4?:)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he answered that with the current release. You'll have SSJ but you won't have some of the odd characters. Maybe we'll see Bulma O_O

Or Goten :talk:

or Bojak :shocked:

or Brolli :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I guess Im gonna be outta work unless enough peeps want me to continue. Ive been dreading the new release but cant wait at the same time!! Cuz, I love makin the script, but transformations in the real game are gonna be awesome!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as they want to Antoine, they aren't going to have every character, and it doesn't look like they are interested in GT, maybe you can still do niche models, like you collected in this release. Until the final is out there will be something to do. (Maybe even Fusions) :)

Best answers
yeah i also would like to see the ''real'' transformations.

its also funny to think about fusions but they wouldnt work i guess.

cuz - fusion with who
- how
- if with other players who controlls the new chara
- and so on ......

well anyway its funny to think of it (didnt i say that before ?? nah ..anyway.. )

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant the Fusioned characters, like Veggito, Gogeta, and Gotenks. While it wouldn't be a whole reproduction of the fusion dance and lightshow, it would go a long way towards making the people who won't have fusioned characters happy. All I meant was that if the ESF team doesn't make a character, Antoine just has to find that niche and dig in and he'll still have a script that we can have fun with.

Best answers
a Brollie modle would rule but for the scripts may be try to have the other characters turn and look in shock as to what is happaning it would be mor like the show and seem mor proper and also try to get it where yo need a certin thing like being tiked off to turn like go han or krillins deth

that would make it really cool

Best answers
Antoine Why Dont U Code A USSJ Script Once The ESF SSJ Beta Is Released Maybe U Can Do A USSJ One Im Sure It Would Be Better Than SSJ.

Best answers
Also can you make it that in the script that a ussj(ecception i brollie cus it doesent effect him) that an Ussj is sevierly slowed down like trunks was when he fought cell, and that when they hit that there hits do mor damege like it is in dbz "Ohh...his power and,speed,and aguilaty is tripled thats all" Quote King Ki After life Tornament Goku v.s. Pikan (pie...LOL):rolleyes: ::p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry man, cant do that. That would require coding knowledge and thats way over my head. If I had enough knowledge of coding, I would implement it into the actual game!! With pl and all, but thats never gonna happen. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom