💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a ganondorf, luigi, mario and mega man coming into 1.1. ganondorf is done i just need some touchups. other ones are done just need to compile

Best answers
the goku ssj2 hair only has like 3 separate hair "braids?" coming into his face. theyre not all bunched up together, but nice adding more spikes *i think u did*

Best answers
Models

hopefully this is the right topic(wasnt sure if the request thread is for beta 1.1 or not) but iwould like to suggest a SSJ4 Vegeta or Goku for 1.1. i already have a ssj3 from mr.smo so i would appreciate it greatly if someone could make or transfer some ssj4s :)

Thx Lotz

Best answers
Does Any One

Know When Someone Will edit the 1.1 goku and 1.1 ssj goku into gt because i LUV the new models for goku and ssj

Best answers
Well milkshape problems still persist but were working on the problem and hope to have it fixed so we can make the SSJ2 Goku well anyway I'll update when my friend gets his milkshape fixed.

Best answers
Since people keep asking for a regular Goku model for Smo's model here it is

It's gonna be relesed soon when I fixed all the bugs with the SSj3 goku animations

Best answers
When it comes to looks ... its very good !!! but the model isnt as good as it looks like !

Best answers
I thought Pr0 was releasing his Bojack Trunks back on Friday?

Best answers
Im not so sure if this is a request for models place either, but anyhow, what could it hurt?

I say someone make a model of chubby Gotenks, when he miss-fused. Ah, I'd love flying around as that ball of pudge.

Best answers
it could hurt the space...*i dont know the proper word im lookin for* of these forums...theres a thread thats called "FINAL REQQQQQQQQQQQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THREAD" :S and as for the pr0 edit, its probably cuz of the flames/rips/etc. ppl have been doing lately so he doesnt want to upload it..but tahts just a guess..notice th3pr0f3ss10nal model edits thread got deleted? maybe thats why, too

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a 1.1 models thread. im looking at all the posts in ths topic, and loking at the models released in this thread, makes me think that some people are getting mixed up.
oh and go here for requesting models.

Best answers
Do not get so down about it I have talked to Pr0 as I do many times and he has not decided either way on releasing it or not sooooooo nothings certain yet about the release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom