Best answers
Check out the vegetto on red sayian. Thats that only 1.1 model edit i know of right now. Have fun and post your models with all the credits.

Best answers
Actually the Vegetto is really good except the animations are a bit bad...
and ssj3... TC is MetroTekio so I don't think it would be nice to call his models ugly... :]

PS: Not his model... he just edited it. :]

Scruffie

S
Although I think you're able to call a team modellers model ugly, or any editors piece of work. I mean, how else will they know if something sucks?

No, I'm not hinting that it sucks. How could you think that? ;)

Best answers

That's ugly? Right...

NeD did an outstanding job on the model; excellent work NeD and Metro :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea that model is excellent, only problem is his right arm gets messed up when swimming

Best answers
It looks fine to me.
I mean they dont have to have the perfect body i guess.

Best answers
I'm still waiting on Pr0's 1.1 Bojack Trunks. I hope that comes out soon.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I think Pro announced that he was gonna release Bojack Trunks on friday, I'm not sure though.

Best answers
Yea actually he did announce that anyway thats an awesome Vegetto but I'ma use the Goku Mr Smo made soon as I edit it to SSJ2 with his permission of course.

Best answers
Isnt the Vegetto suppose to work with Vegeta as well? Im not a big Goku fan :S

Best answers
Hey ssj2vegetto thats a cool idea. Editing smo's ssj1 to ssj2. Do u think u could edit hair to regular also. Plz. lol but ill be sure to dl ur ssj2 if u realease it.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryuma
Isnt the Vegetto suppose to work with Vegeta as well? Im not a big Goku fan :S
Well, most attacks will work, but the Renzoku attack will make the model look really ****ed up.

Eeeeuh, Mr. Smo's SSJ(2) Goku is SSJ2 :S

Best answers
actually Smos is SSJ he even said its SSJ if you even look at the pics and the dl link it says SSJ its SSJ2 not SSJ2 and me and a friend are gonna work on editing it to SSJ2 btw.

Best answers
sky zero xtc already has made a Normal version of Smos Goku from what I've been told its on its way to RS so we'll just be doing the SSJ2 btw heres a beta pic unforutnatly this model was lost because My friend didn't know his milkshape had expired so it wouldn't let him save it and when he tried again it closed but he said he will make it better then this one most likely it will be released tomorrow but cannot be 100 % sure but this is close to what it will look like check it and btw the gray on it is the unskinned areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom