💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Super_Vegeta.LE
good luck on the model man, oh yeh btw, if anybody wants me to make this one for esf, i can always lower the polys to fit it in game :) i just really need to know the poly limit.. (2000? o_O) ssj3 is coming along nice, and ill redo the normal and ssj hair :)

btw bryggz ill help you out with any bits you need if you like :)
that would be awesome if you could make it for esf... im pretty sure the max poly limit is 3,000

Best answers
ok 2 things,
1) if you gonna make gotenks for esf, then ill let u make it for everybody, since yours is a bit more 1337 than i think i can handle (of course i should doubt myself, ive made 1` model! lol) and
2) how do i place reference pics in milkshape?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aah, ill help you there, first, save a decent picture in any format then right click on any of the view boxes in milkshape and click background image an select your image, this will stay until you remove it or replace it!

Best answers
sweetness! this will help so much, thx shijing your my hero

*edit* one thing, ummmmmm i know i connect faces BUT how to i make it 3d? i mean i have faces on one side, but i gotta make them 3d spikes not just faces, any comments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
sweetness! this will help so much, thx shijing your my hero

*edit* one thing, ummmmmm i know i connect faces BUT how to i make it 3d? i mean i have faces on one side, but i gotta make them 3d spikes not just faces, any comments?
Ive been wanting to ask this too, i made vertices but how do i connect them?

Best answers
oh i know that much, u gotta use the face tool to connect vertices, press f6, then click 3 vertices that u want to connect in a counter-clockwise fashion, and a face will be made with those vertices, i know how to do that, but then all i have is a one-sided face, shijing how do u do it in such a way that u can make the hair as a 3d spike and not just one side of it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! well, look in the other views and place vertexes in different places and connect sideways, look at the way a cylinder is created, or even better, find a simple tutorial and work with that, makes life easer

Best answers
errr i tried that earlier......found it annoying.......i think ill stick to editing...heheh...thx anyways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i have ta agree, modelling is just damm hard, thats why i gave up and stuck to skinning and mapping> (giveaway to my soon to be released map:S)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
Ok lettin y'all know what im up 2, due to popular demand (lol always wanted to say that-yes im weird) ive decided to make gotenks (for esf, duh, i know someone else is making one non-esf) in all 3 forms(normal/ssj/ssj3, even though normal and ssj kinda look same), ill be editing s-bolts ssj2 gohan, also on a side project, ill be editing my ssj3 goku to make him the ssj6 goku, i would appreciate it VERY MUCH(and you would make my life a HELLA lot easier) if y'all could post some reference pics, thanks! and keep in mind, i making these MODELS, skins are another issue! if anyone that is a good skinner has a chance, lemme know if u wanna skin my models for future reference!!
There goes the Requests for an Android 17 and Super 17 out
the window :\

EDIT:

Emeka, Im always suggesting Android 17 and Super 17 in
models forum because all people are making is saiyans.
No one makes Majin Buu's or Cell's or Frieza's. Their are more
Gohan/Vegeta/Trunks edits than their are for everyone else.
Notice how Bryggz set a poll on what models he would make next.
This was the poll:

SSJ3 Gohan
SSJ2 Gokou
SSJ5/6 Gokou
Other...

And even though on that thread of his their were more "Other"
Votes. He now wants to start a SSJ3 Kid Gohan.

Thats a reply from my other thread :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom