Best answers
Ok lettin y'all know what im up 2, due to popular demand (lol always wanted to say that-yes im weird) ive decided to make gotenks (for esf, duh, i know someone else is making one non-esf) in all 3 forms(normal/ssj/ssj3, even though normal and ssj kinda look same), ill be editing s-bolts ssj2 gohan, also on a side project, ill be editing my ssj3 goku to make him the ssj6 goku, i would appreciate it VERY MUCH(and you would make my life a HELLA lot easier) if y'all could post some reference pics, thanks! and keep in mind, i making these MODELS, skins are another issue! if anyone that is a good skinner has a chance, lemme know if u wanna skin my models for future reference!!

Best answers
you start too many threads about the same thing, leave them in one big pile. dont have them riddle the forums like a shotgun blast. i think you should try your hand at a raditz head edit of vegeta. maybe even try to do the pads.

Best answers
ssj6 goku dont exist so how can u make one? there are so many different so-called ssj5 and ssj6 goku and vegeta pics how the hell do u know what one is real? ill give u a hint:NONE OF THEM

Best answers
oh yes i did it again professional.....it must be a flaw in my personality, i just feel what i say would never get read if i dont thread it....yet i always forget that posting on a topic bumps it...i get quite forgetful,plz dont think i do it purposely, dont wanna be viewed as an anxious little boy waiting for a new toy or some ****. Oh and icefire, your one person with one opinion....i listen to the voices of many, so unless many ppl share your very same opinion, ill let the voices of all those who are in favor of a fake character dwarf that of yours, am i clear?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
you start too many threads about the same thing, leave them in one big pile. dont have them riddle the forums like a shotgun blast. i think you should try your hand at a raditz head edit of vegeta. maybe even try to do the pads.
umm have u seen my radditz?

almostdeleted

A
Soccer did you ever release your raditz:confused:

And good luck on the Gotenks. If yea need modeling help.. Dont ask me...(Othere wise ill skrew up your model :fight: )

Best answers
How........

How can you make 3 forms for one modle? In the beta verion you can only turn into ssj and thats it. How are u changing this?o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
Soccer did you ever release your raditz:confused:
IM redoing almost everything, adding scouter and better pads, sound pack, new face etc...

Best answers
when i say 3 forms, even though u can only have 2, it gives the gamer a choice of WHICH two, lol, i guess its all about preference, but i need reference pics!!! plz!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
Ok lettin y'all know what im up 2, due to popular demand (lol always wanted to say that-yes im weird) ive decided to make gotenks (for esf, duh, i know someone else is making one non-esf) in all 3 forms(normal/ssj/ssj3, even though normal and ssj kinda look same), ill be editing s-bolts ssj2 gohan, also on a side project, ill be editing my ssj3 goku to make him the ssj6 goku, i would appreciate it VERY MUCH(and you would make my life a HELLA lot easier) if y'all could post some reference pics, thanks! and keep in mind, i making these MODELS, skins are another issue! if anyone that is a good skinner has a chance, lemme know if u wanna skin my models for future reference!!
I hate to say this but bryggs you really starting to get annoying.You dont have to post about everything you are going to do.Nobody does that but you.i like your ssj3 goku.But calm down i know your proud but making threads for no REAL good reason isnt good.We dont need to know everything you are about to do suprise us alittle :D Im not flaming you but somethings arent worth making threads for all the time.Your making threads about how would you like if i modeled ssj3 somethings,and polls about what i should do next.You dont need all that just make your model and show it,and its not a flaw in your personality you just like posting;/

Best answers
heh sry emeka it's all just got me a lil giddy lol (wow thats sounds pretty ***) ive actually found myself a hobby that doesnt just please myself (also sounds a little awry...) but the only reason i would ask so much about what to do next is....well i just wanna make what ppl really want, cause thats the reason i took up modeling, because i was waiting so long for a ssj3 goku....that i just made one, bottom line......and well, i wanan do that for ppl. i am being annoying with the threads, that'll end starting......now. And well no more announcements or anything, yea no matter how mature ya may think u r.....i still find myself doin dumb**** ;-) i'll rid the forums of my plague for a while and just work on my ****, i've gotten enough feedback, sry for pestering

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no problem

Originally posted by Bryggz
heh sry emeka it's all just got me a lil giddy lol (wow thats sounds pretty ***) ive actually found myself a hobby that doesnt just please myself (also sounds a little awry...) but the only reason i would ask so much about what to do next is....well i just wanna make what ppl really want, cause thats the reason i took up modeling, because i was waiting so long for a ssj3 goku....that i just made one, bottom line......and well, i wanan do that for ppl. i am being annoying with the threads, that'll end starting......now. And well no more announcements or anything, yea no matter how mature ya may think u r.....i still find myself doin dumb**** ;-) i'll rid the forums of my plague for a while and just work on my ****, i've gotten enough feedback, sry for pestering
i knew you were posting because you were proud you made a good ssj3 model.Hey i dont hate ya for posting just needed to be told you were getting bothersome.Its ok now

Best answers
ok thx, and one more thing, i hear your a skinner? if so, would ya do the honors for any future works of mine?(thought i heard u skinned.....some time back)

Best answers
ok cool ill let anyone skin my models, long as ur good enough to do justice ;-) (that only applies if my models are "good" in the future, lol) time will only tell, thx soccer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant

My pc still is broken so i havent even skinned ssj3 goku fatmanterror made.:cry:

Best answers
okay then thx anyways, but if your pc ever gets fixed my offer still stands, till then i guess whoever feels like it can skin

*last question* i know how i edit ****....but how do u guys model the hair from scratch? s-bolt perhaps? im curious to whether you start from a big ass sphere or WHAT, cause there's gotta be an easier way than what im doing (finding/resizing/editing specific hairs) anybody?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, here a trusty skinner and map maker to help u if u need it pal, but anyways, the easyest way i found to do the hair is to place reference pics in and place down vertexes in the right points.

Best answers
Originally posted by IceFire2050
ssj6 goku dont exist so how can u make one? there are so many different so-called ssj5 and ssj6 goku and vegeta pics how the hell do u know what one is real? ill give u a hint:NONE OF THEM
Ya and....:S

Best answers
good luck on the model man, oh yeh btw, if anybody wants me to make this one for esf, i can always lower the polys to fit it in game :) i just really need to know the poly limit.. (2000? o_O) ssj3 is coming along nice, and ill redo the normal and ssj hair :)

btw bryggz ill help you out with any bits you need if you like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom