✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes... (I'm wondering if I should put this in the request thread but since I'm unsure ill make a thread.)

Okay well, I want to know what programs you would need to make animations. (I think you would need milkshape but I'm not sure.) And if there are any good "tuts" for animating.

The reason why I want to learn is because I wanted to make animations for Gogeta and Vegetto so that they would have their own moves. Afterwards I will need a sprite maker to help me with that, but I might get Epedemic Optikz to help me for that.

If you would like to this for me please do so. It would be greatly appreciated by me.

Also I'd like sounds.
List of animations for vegetto
Melee kicking - He mostly kicks in the show.
Final Kamehameha - It's in DB Final Bout
New transformation- Generic trans is pretty bland.
Generic Beam- Maybe something form the show when he fought Buu.

Gogeta
Transformation-Probably not possible but Vegeta/Goku to jump out and do a little dance then poof.
Big Bang Kamehameha- Big bang base that would turninto the beam head when fired.
Melee animations - Any I guess.

And I know these 2 characters don't give you power ups or anything but I would like to spike up the game so that Beta 1 is more exciting, because I doubt I will be playing 1.1.
Thank you for your time, and plz IM me on AIM @ nsw316 if you would like to do this.

Best answers
yeah like you said you need a program, milkshape would work, 3dmax to ofcourse =P, and i am not sure about gmax, it can animate but you can only export to quake3 format (md3, which doesn't use bones) and i am not sure whether or not you can include bones in the model (md3 file), and even if you can i m not sure whether or not it would be treated as a bone when you import it to milkshape.

this site has a few animation tutorials for max and it also got some helpful tips for thinking and planning the animation:
http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/zedaxis/

this site has some milkshape tuts including a basic animation tutorial.
http://www.gen3d.de/MS3DTutorial/

all you basically do is set key frames for bones, and put them in a different position/pose/whatever in each keyframe, then the program calculates the movments in the frames betwen each two key-frames and creates the movement. (did that mke any sence?o_O)

and ofcourse before you start animating you have to have some bones assigned to the model.

Best answers
just wait for beta2.. its almost out:p

then u will have all the vegetto stuff u want

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but there will not be a gogeta in, i think after beta 2 they should think of putting some of the DB GT ppl in

Best answers
beta 2 is not anywhere near close. beta 1.1 is and i doubt it's got vegetto. it's mostly nug fixes and small new features. i know about NeD's vegeto getting in but i don't know whether it wil be a playable character or just a model replace. and even if it's a character i doubt it will be included in beta 1.1

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
just wait for beta2.. its almost out:p

then u will have all the vegetto stuff u want
i dont this so but if knowing u, u prob have everything u want by now...

MyStIc~ShAdOw yeah but there will not be a gogeta in, i think after beta 2 they should think of putting some of the DB GT ppl in

thats spam dude.. cuz its off topic

to ultra q...

now.. i know there are bones to the models, i 've seend them through HLMV? and hit boxes too... but when i was looking at the sequences i realized that the ani's i want are there but theyre diff names... like for the final kamehameha i want to use the final flash charge and combined it with the kame charge then have the kame shoot... and bbkame should be kame shoot for charge then a kame shoot for fire.. and the melee anis i want are labeled under blow left right... etc...

Best answers
There will be first beta1.1[bugs], then 1.2[new melee] and then 2[new models and some other game features...]. There's not gonna be any DBGT stuff in the game sez the team.

Majin Gotenks, for the last things you ask, you should replace the anims from the other models and change their names... Import the mdl into milkshape[with anims], change some anim speeds and compile it. You should ask Shijing to give you these sounds, he will prodably have them...

Best answers
Allright eh no offence butta gogeta is also a z char? just check out the movies (movie 12 i though)
And I've got a question as well, will the implent chars from certain (populair) movies aswell? Like say Broly (allthough the balance between chars would be disturbed).
Oh well that's it :p

Best answers
Gogeta's not a Z char, and what's wrong with the populair chars??? But there aren't so many good populair chars models, so a good one will be welcome...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
they said no movie chars....

ok but my milkshape is expired right now and i have no money being that im akid and only get money on xmas plus bday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom