Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
First of all , my first post so Hiya all :)
Iv been looking around for a good android 17 and 18 model ,
after hours of reading on the forum and looking around i found a model of #17 (still gotta test it) ,
and talk about a Android Pack been made by -S-Bolt--, but that threat was from a couple of months ago , is that finished and availeble somewhere? It sounded pretty promesing so im looking forward to that :shocked:
So to put it short , any good #17 and #18 models out there?
(btw no luck finding it with search tool)

Best answers
heh well the Android 17 you found is maybe the only one out there and so far there isn't an 18 out right now... so your out of luck... :]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last i checked they spelled the word request correctly in the request thread's title, why is it so hard for people to overlook it,

Best answers
I dint overlook the request thread , the first post following the thread start is a request for the android 18 model so i figured sinds noone replied to him it woulnt make a diffrence if i posted it there aswel :rolleyes:
This isnt really a request as others have already asked for it , im only asking what happend to the android pack i readed about in previous threads.
I did read about 3 hours of stuff on these forums so its not like i dint look around before i posted here o_O

Bolteh2

B
sigh*

for the last time, the final request thread is a thread where ppl request models, it isnt a thread about who is going to make models, if you request a model, and some guy feels like modelling it than ur in luck, if no1 wanst to model it, you give it a shot

we dont want to have 1 request and 50 replies about how the model would be and who is gonna skin it etc

*closed*

btw ive canceled the android pack because of this ripping community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom