💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr.........
mororone has a point...it does needs a trance...but maybe what u said(piccolo)is ok ^_<

Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
if we gonna use piccolo as character than there wont be a real transform :)
That is true. Now i see why he wanted it to take piccolo's place, Extra work making transformation. heh. :p

Bolteh2

B
ok then, ill pick vegeta or goku to replace so noone will use it, yeah, thats what im gonna do, sounds like fun !

Best answers
Don't replace a saiyan, replace picollo or buu or something like that.

Best answers
hehe, I think he was being sarcastic :p. Piccolo's probably a perfect match for android 16. Besides I'd have to totally redo the sounds.

Best answers
lolz Of course no one will replace a saiyan but why piccolo? Why not trunks seeing how he is the most useless character. IMO. Hes 100% melee until you go ssj so you can finishbuster people. Which isnt that fun.

EDIT: Actually Android_C17 should replace trunks. lmao... Didnt think of that tell now. :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Tenchi
lolz Of course no one will replace a saiyan but why piccolo? Why not trunks seeing how he is the most useless character. IMO. Hes 100% melee until you go ssj so you can finishbuster people. Which isnt that fun.

EDIT: Actually Android_C17 should replace trunks. lmao... Didnt think of that tell now. :D
You say: of course no one will replace a saiyan than you suggest Trunks. Trunks is a saiyan pal.

Piccolis good for these reasons:

His aura remains clear even when he transforms. His attacks match the sounds I made well. He is around the same height as android 16. His model doesnt change when he transforms and 16 really doesnt change (besides the insignia on his chest thqt I have mentioned before). He's a relativley strong character in ESF so people will play with him more. Not a lot of people like Piccolo compared to a saiyan so if you were to make him replace a saiyan people wouldnt download it because they wouldnt want to lose a saiyan.

Thats pretty much it.

Best answers
finishing buster sucks BRO

hes meele/burning attack till he transforms then hes......

meele/burning attack........

.............im gona go meditate on this.......

Best answers
No s**t trunks is a saiyan but he is the worst saiyan in esf, So really id rather change him for Android_C16 over replaceing Piccolo. Piccolo is one of the best character's in DBZ/ESF so why replace him when like 60% of the people that play ESF use Piccolo. And not many people like Android_C16 so not many people will dl it when it gets released. *sigh*

EDIT: I very rarely would see anyone use burning attack/finishbuster until they melee someone to the ground then use one of those two. So Trunks is more of a melee character then a beam character, Which really makes him good for one of the Androids due to there lack of beams etc.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do you know that nobody likes android 16? i do. id rathre have c16 in replace of trunks or piccolo. and 60% of the people who play esf dont use piccolo.:S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
TENCHI IF YOU LIKE THE CHARCTER IT WILL REPLACE DONT GET THE F@#@ING MODEL!!!

Bolteh2

B
just did a test with the .mdl file of 16, he replaces piccolo (allong with the nice soundpack marrone made ;))

http://users.pandora.be/battusai/a16/test/

some screens

!!!! THE SKIN ISNT MADE YET ITS JUST COLORED NOT SKINNED !!!!

and im fecking sure that some guy will say, skin is a bit off or something like that :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Skin is a bit off. LOL J/K.

I'm not digging the replacement of Piccolo. But If all the animiations are correct it doesn't have to be. Unfortunatly that would mean some animations would be off.

It would have been much better on Krillin. But at least I would be able to re-enact certain scene's directly involving Tien(Krillin Replacement) C16(Take a guess) and Cell(Cell(Cell.))

Best answers
Originally posted by SSj_Gotenks95
TENCHI IF YOU LIKE THE CHARCTER IT WILL REPLACE DONT GET THE F@#@ING MODEL!!!
*sigh* Dont get your pantie's in a knot kid. I was simply saying idiot. And all the peep's i have played use Piccolo, And i know alot of peep's that play esf and they use piccolo. Not to mention only people that play other character's they use them for beam's. But they might just be n00b's so I dont know.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tenchi
*sigh* Dont get your pantie's in a knot kid. I was simply saying idiot. And all the peep's i have played use Piccolo, And i know alot of peep's that play esf and they use piccolo. Not to mention only people that play other character's they use them for beam's. But they might just be n00b's so I dont know.
Stop wining they are going to replace piccolo if you like it or not. By the way S-Bolt i can't see the pics,and previous pics where only shown half here ,you know the cause?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom