Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
what about that large ff that one guy was making. that would go good with it yeh. send that NOW!!!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that one guy> u mean sin goku the same guy who made this, and we already discussed this keep the ff outta this its not done and this is a ussj vegeta thread

Best answers
Post above is so RUDE I think anyway...
Well here is my critz:
Although I just got it, I came 500,000 away from going SSJ. But a few things I am dissapointed with. One actually. >: D
The Gallick Gun sound. My god is that where he is maturbating or having a perioud?!?! Somehting sounds REALLY wrong with it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yeah the charge sound seems weird. its when hes charging his gallit gun in the saiyan saga against goku, when goku PSes back with a kamehameha

EDIT: go on cellarena_b2 and wish urself strength with the dbs and ull transfgorm in 2 wishes

Best answers
Excellant model, I love it, but there is one thing that bothers me- the soundpack, for one, I just cant stand Vegeta's first voice actor (one during the saiyan saga) and another, including the Saiyan Saga voice, there are 3 different voice actors in that soundpack. Theres the Jap actor, the first English Vegeta actor, and the current one in final flash, its annoying having 3 different voices for one soundpack, just thought I would get that off my mind. Still, this is an excellant model, but if it deserved all the hype it got... Im not so sure, it is good though. The muscles on the USSJ just make him look plain old fat, dunno if its just me or what. Anyways those are my crits, good luck

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who cares who does the voice? its vegeta, lol

Best answers
I prefer esf_afm If i wanna get the dragonballs fast, btw, did any of you guys download the map
esf_Gottenspalast.bsp from gsf united? it rocks! It's like swiss cheeses map for the dmz, kamis lookout
(I've had the GP stage for a month now) If you haven't dled it yet, go and do it! its 9 mb (This is NOT a mappack) It's only one stage but definitely worth the download (the dragonballs are a bit tricky to find though)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VeTaNaToR
great ussj model but i have a question the sounds you know the trans 2 sound
"ill get you for this you wont escape... MY WRATH!"
were did you get that what episode?
Well to say the truth i didn´t get it from a Episode I found it on an old Vegeta desktop Theme on my Harddrive!

Best answers
geheehe don't "have a cow" I meant I've heard it before in an episode. I just can't recall. (funny, I completely forgot)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG that's one uber job. Really nice job, Sin!

Best answers
http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=320

I request one tiny thing of you: If you keep talking in here and a new page of the thread is attached PLEASE post the dl link in that top post. Just edit you post. That way it is not that difficult to find the link.

About FF (cause I think you should know, but please don't discuss this here, hmmm k?): I am currently having tests at school and I want to relax a bit so it will be some time until I work on the FF, don't worry when I start it will be done quiet fast.

And please post any bugs or things that could be done better on the MODEL, not the sounds pls. I will work on them in the FF USSJ.

Thx, cya

Sin Goku

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, sin i think i noticed some clipping at the G-Gun controll animation, his upper arm is sorta messed up. i tried to fix it, but animating and modelling aint my style.

Best answers
wel here come some ...Tadaa probs!

Great model but 2 things! (yer yer i kno this ain whut ur waiting 4)

1st when powering up as ussj, the left arm does abit weird seems tons bigger then the right, when not powering up this is fine.

2nd when charging FF if you cancel the charge the sound of charging FF goes on and on, until its done.

well thats the 2 stuff for now MOWAHAHAHAH ;)

Best answers
1st one: this is because of the standard animation I use, the same happens to the ESF standard Vegetas. Same happens with the other anims mentioned. Will probably fix it. Probably.

2nd one: This is because of the way I made the sound appear ingame. There wasn't a sound for the FF charge so I made it like this: In the qc you can "attach" sounds to specific animations. But then the sound is just played and doesn't get the is-the-attack-still-charging check the other attacks (eg GG) get, so the prog doesn't know when to stop it. Don't know workaround for this. Either this way or no sound at all. Choose:]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this way! by unanimous choosing! thank you! thank you all!

Best answers
Cool

Nice work Sin realy cool!Best Ussj ever:yes: :yes: :yes:
Is the final flash in the doing parn right now?
Btw Sin please clear your pm

Best answers
did you fixed the bug of your model already like de beam that go´s true you and te sound at final flash that doesn´t stop

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sound cant be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom