Status
Not open for further replies.

oNe

Best answers
all I can say is, damn, that's some real impressive work. Making the skin for his clothes is just incredible, it's so complex. You've got some real talent there mate. Keep it up. :)

Best answers
Hell id use this for TS cuz i wanna see what he looks like with da kung fu style! Also doing all these stunts..heh. That would be great to see! :laff: :yes:

Best answers
Keep it up man, That's good work .. Btw, that skin will look different ingame. It's just the render that shows the best in it :) .
Hl quality might suck up some of it :/ .

Best answers
very very very impressive. i like it! but iono who that is, but very good expecially the hair!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's curious that the character is named, 'Setsuna.' It's a girl's name, in Japanese.

Best answers
Holy Crapoly! is that for esf? i mean i know it is, but that looks so damn sexy that i was just in shock for a split second. nothing to crit about this one! keep up the good work! i hope u start doin dbz models, cause ive been looking for a perfect cell saga ssj2 gohan...(hint hint)!:D

Best answers
Use Trunks!!
It would be total ownage with a cool sword + dark energy round it ^_^

btw, your model...it owns and 1500poly's is ok for me :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Continue this discussion in the new thread with the poll in it. We don't need two of these threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom