Best answers
the vegeta from the evil team could be the majin vegeta with out armor and the good vegeta could be have the armor.

so thats my idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [-=S2k=-]Sn@ke
the vegeta from the evil team could be the majin vegeta with out armor and the good vegeta could be have the armor.

so thats my idea.
Sounds like the best idea best of both worlds, but i personnaly preferr the armour version on vegeta.

BrunO

Best answers
he looks alot better majin in his outfit no amour and he never goes outta SSJ when he is majin so maybe he should start out witblond hair but the same KI and a un ssj just an idea.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really lyke the idea of startin SSj for majin vegeta.. maybe vegeta can be like non super saiyan without the M on his forehead.. then for his transformation, he goes super saiyan and gets possessed.. THEN the M appears ;)

Best answers
i prefer Vegeta's costume to be from the Buu sage because u if he has Armour, He has armour it should then count that he has armour

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with armor

the saiyan armor is cool as hell

even on the ginyu force, bardock, and when they were all in the hyperbolic time chamber. hey i would like to see a model of all the fighters in saiyan (except cell and furiza)

hahah yeah piccolo would look awesome in saiyan armor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the saiyan armour but that other blue breast plate type stuff sux looks all ghey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom