✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
As far as the face goes, any suggestions as to what should be changed about the skin?

Hmm, i don't see how it could be a rescaled version of the existing hair since i deleted every part of it. I'll post a comparitive flatshade pic soon.

Anyway....
Here's a WIP of the caped version:

Best answers
sry but i dont like the face of your gohan .....

can you make the face like this pic here without the blood ????

Best answers
wow great edit :D i hope youre not making that cape that stiff or hard [i dont know how to say] like other models with capes

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yeah NICE very nice model but azn kid is right u should try to animate the cape so that it is not too stiff!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should just lose the cape, takes away much of the eyecandy while playing with him, and if it looks like other capes I've seen so far it just won't look right.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makia said:
Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee download link this model is so cool i want to play with !!!
Spam... don't ask for download links and don't ask for release dates. Unless the author of the thread states otherwise this forum is for criticism only. The author will post a link if and when he decides to upload the model.

Best answers
sigh...... Gohan was never ssj2 when he wore his cape he was regular ssj your using a SSj2 gohan you should make a ssj gohan.

Best answers
doesnt really matter SSJ Shin Carl, its his model he can do wutever he wants. besides some ppl make models like ss4 gohan. which never existed unless its af

if ur gonna put it in a cap i think the cape needs to be a bit longer (dont mind me if im wrong) and the face doesnt look like gohan *hope this helps*

Best answers
It quite good but the face looks screwed up. Change it around a bit. (The skin)

Best answers
good

:shocked: :shocked: that is one of the best gohans i have ever seen
......... but the hair i think needs work if its meant to be ssj2 but otherwise :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you ever see the original one laheen, this face is alot better, also, i forget, ..... (im not accusing), but did i say you could use parts of my skin?, i cant remember for the life of me,

cuz i do act kinda strict on edits of mine

Best answers
why should he have to shut up shin carl? hes correct in saying that you should have a little more imagination. So this SSJ2 gohan wears a cape and he never did in the show, that doesnt matter. Vegeta never became a ninja or a cyborg but ive seen models of each

As for the model, i think if you keep the cape you should definitely give it anims so it doesnt look like a worthless addon, and the hair looks too short for SSJ2 Gohan, but maybe thats just me.

Best answers
these have been said already but i MUST emphasise them!

1. his face does NOT look like gohan at all! try reskin the face just so it sort of looks like gohan at the very least.

2. his hair.. oh my god.. im so, so sorry but it looks like spikes, its completely straight, has no body. put some friggen conditioner in there.

3. attempts at making his pants abit lighter would be much apreciated.

but fear not, i do not loath your edit.

infact i enjoy the fact that the skin effects (except for the dark pants aspect) and muscles, shoes, chest look amazing. i guess i will have to congratulate nuttzy on that though huh? : >

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most of it is mine correct, i have a differnt skinning method than most on clothes, i liekd the dark look, and it doest look dark at all ingame, but for a fact i captured that color via photoshop rght off a screen capture of the show,

if you saw the original face youd be talking differnt about that, i didnt try very hard on that, thast really teh only part i see he redid, he did recolor the arms, but IMO teh old color was better,

http://www.igclan.com/esf/images/gohan.jpg theres a picture of the original

THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING MY WORK IN ANOTHER PERSONS THREAD MODS, HES EDITING THIS MODEL AND IM SHOWING WHAT HE HAS DONE, SO DONT GET ON MY ASS, (hehe had to do that at least once)

Best answers
hair

yes the hair definatly needs some work and the face although you never see the face in game unless your kissin the other players :p
but i hope the hair dosnt end up like some gohans i have seen where it is to thin and too long........oh yeah and the pants are glued together

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ2vegeta said:
oh yeah and the pants are glued together

ive explained that problem already, they ONLY look that way in the base stance, after you apply the skeleton and animations you cant tell, did you try looking at the picture i posted?, thats a shot from hlmv, notice the pants are not stuck together like you quickly ASSUMED, i made the model i know how it works, listen to me when i say YOUR WRONG,

read around before you post, saves me being annoyed at people criticising nonexistent problems and saves you typing

the vertexes at that part of the pants are close together, they aint stuck together,

unles he purposely snaps themtogether in the final build

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom