✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll ermmm....sorry then but it looks awful, with ssj3 u just made a thingy behind his ssj2 hair, they should be connected together (more like gokus) ssj4 hair doesnt fit good, and those outlines are way to thick (i mean look at those muscles and ssj4 those muscle lines shouldnt be that thick!)

btw u should give credits to AZN, since that is his Gohan model >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
welll ermmm....sorry then but it looks awful, with ssj3 u just made a thingy behind his ssj2 hair, they should be connected together (more like gokus) ssj4 hair doesnt fit good, and those outlines are way to thick (i mean look at those muscles and ssj4 those muscle lines shouldnt be that thick!)

btw u should give credits to AZN, since that is his Gohan model >.>
dude, he didnt make that model,he wasnt asking for crtz about it, just how to find it -_-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
anyway... you can upload it to esfstuff.com... just ask mark to do so!
he'll be glad to!!!
Just goto their forums!

and the model does need a lil redone

(I think its very old so it might also need rebind for the SMD movements...
like its good for esf1.0 but not for esf1.1? just a que... so make sure its fine b4
uploading it
and if its not too hard for you please send it to me [email protected]
ITS O O not 0 0 - not zero zero, its Oh Oh...)

Best answers
ok i do not get oversided when people say that and im about to request this thread to be close and first of all im only realising ssj4 gohan. i would had think about that to and its the worst model ive done. o and for your guys request i aready uploaded this model in esfworld so i think this thread its not vaioble anymore to me! :S

Back From The Dead
Best answers
SS3 Gohan or any SS3 shouldn't have eyebrows.
And that picture of Gohan SS4 he has glasses you should put them on cause he looks funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom