Best answers
SsJ 4 GoHaN 1.1 ready to release!

credits on.
well here it is at last just need someone to host it...............
enjoy............. :devsmile:

oNe

Best answers
Not bad dude, but when Gohan was an adult he has a bang, which I think would look good on the SSJ4 model. Also, in SSJ4, some hair comes forward over the shoulders, even Vegeta's. Please animate the tail or something, cos otherwise he'll look like he has a crowbar up his ass. I'm lookin forward to seein what you come up with, keep goin dude.

oNe

Best answers
That's a fan artists concept dude, not drawn by original dbgt staff.

Best answers
i now its an af character but i steel need to fix the hair a bit too.

oNe

Best answers
Well please put in a bang.. just for me? lol, anyways good luck with it, there's some potential in this idea. Are you going to model in fingers or just skin some dark lines in?

Best answers
I think all ssj4 gohans are by fan artists...Gohan never goes ssj4 in GT...

oNe

Best answers
Yeah but it doesn't hurt to have an imagination, it's nice to have a change every now and then. Stops modellers getting bored too...

Best answers
dont guys because im not going to skin his body and hair in yellow.

almostdeleted

A
You need to give credits man.. you didnt make the model from scratch.. a lot of that is Mr Smo's.. some is kreshis, and the hair is yours..

Best answers
oNe said:
Yeah but it doesn't hurt to have an imagination, it's nice to have a change every now and then. Stops modellers getting bored too...
lol i know i was talkin about this...

oNe said:
That's a fan artists concept dude, not drawn by original dbgt staff.
i like the gohan tho, but i think his hair is to long (vertically o_O )

Best answers
well ill put credits later and the body was maid by ultra so i do have pormision for that but dont wrry ill put credits.

almostdeleted

A
The model WAS NOT MADE BY ULTRA, it was EDITED by ultra and he took all the dam credit.. aNd mods DONT like when people dont put credits in the first post..

Read the dam rules!

Best answers
ok srry i guess it was maid everything by smo ill talk to him. so dont worry if i dont have credits today i promise ill give them tommorow.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unlimited has you there. Edit in the credits, or the thread goes down. Regulations are regulations, and exceptions are few and far between :\

Best answers
i decided to close this thread until i make my credits were see u guys again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The upper pants looks way way way way too skinny try moving the vertexes alittle more to the front so it don't look to thin.Try animating the tail from behind.

Best answers
lol ok but first i need to put credits so maybe ill put them tommorow and began uploading the model. so no closed thread.

Best answers
hmm its ok but it looks to much like vegeta in a way i think u should make it look like when hes mystic BUT just the hair be that way is what im saying like the spiked hair doo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom