Best answers
hair

awsome body good legs hair?????? i dont know what that is
i have seen heaps of (fake) SSj4 gohan pictures and its not a pointy at the top...... but the back is really good most of its is fine cept the front near his forhead how its really pointy and there is too much........ not as much and less pointy would make it look good maybe u should look at that again........
(OFFTOPIC I WANTED TO POST SOME PICTURES IN THIS POST BUT IT SAYS YOU CAN NOT POST ATTACHMENTS HOW DO I CHANGE THIS)

Best answers
the pointy part of the hir will be gone dont wrry. and dont wrry about the skining ill be done soon ultra is skining it for me..........

Best answers
man tridan good job i like the end model i have a question though is there gonna be custom sprites or beams and also when r u gonna release it id like to test it out if u haven't already

Best answers
hay please dont rouch me to release the model ill release it when i have time im steal working on it.....

Best answers
the non-modified ssj4 gohan pic you always see is a drawing by akira toriyama just as a poster release. he drew it just for the heck of it on the side

Best answers
anywais ssj4 looks weird heh...don't you agree, but ultra you are the best, whoot

*content edited, choose your words carefully in the future,
these forums aren't a place for word games.* -grOOvy

Best answers
yeah so wats up

so wats happaning with gohan any updates......not hurrying you just asking.....this model is gunna be awsome when its done.....

SIG THANX TO ENERGY SAIYAN

Best answers
k its finally done ill put in ultra central.

credits:

model by smo.
edited by me.
skined by me and ultra.

Best answers
tridan man it came out looking so good man u make some of the coolest models awesome job man, ur on my cool list..........not that i have one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing skin by Ultra is torso the rest is just some easy hue/saturation.Also not all the model is by smo just body give credits to the creator of head.

Best answers
I cant find any models to dl on ultra central...wtf? And also I luv the Freiza form 4 and Cyborg Freiza on that page. Can i dl them form anywhere?

Best answers
i still can't find a gohan at ultra central
there's not even 1 model you can dl.

Best answers
I cant find any models to dl on ultra central...wtf? And also I luv the Freiza form 4 and Cyborg Freiza on that page. Can i dl them form anywhere?

Best answers
ok its finally done just need somebody to host it im not that much online now because my computers has a virus thats always shuting it down.

Best answers
TrIdAn said:
ok its finally done just need somebody to host it im not that much online now because my computers has a virus thats always shuting it down.

Get the blasterworm windows critical patch...

Best answers
its ok now i restarted my computer so if anyone wants to host it for me just pm me...........

Best answers
all the models are good excpt the ssj3 model, the hair just looks like a big clump !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom