Best answers
Deverz .. U can't tell me a jack **** about what I will do ..
Stupid moron ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically he's an admin and he can.....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zereth, here's a warning for flaming. You should be careful not to go against the rules like this, especially when talking to the forums admin. I don't know how Deverz will react to this, but you better watch it.

Best answers

Zereth,

Anyway, that piccolo is really rad, hyper saiyan. You should get a host for that. I'd dl it!

Best answers
Im not sure if this thread is dead and im bringing it back to life and you will prolly hate me if i do but oh well. dude are you ever going to release these models? cuz if u will thatll be cool. Oh and people calm down...

Edit:

Damn Veggeto91 your girlfriend is hott! But not as hott as mine...:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think is best to ask Smo for permission and get that Ssj2 better dude I mean it looks nothing like Ssj2....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think all you edited was the SSJ2 version or something?> BTW Nice edit its always nice to have a pack once in awhile. Normal,SSJ,SSJ2,SSJ3. Sounds good to me. Good job even if it was just a small edit. I tihnk that Piccolo is pretty cool. Oh and yea what Vegetto91 said, fix the SSJ2 up, give him less bangs in the front, more spiky and longer hair.

Best answers
Well, I can re-edit the SSJ2 hair some, but I'd need a little while to do it. I've already used up my 30 day milkshape, and 3DSmax doesn't wanna work with my windows xp >.< But yeah... I did make the hair a little more spikey, but you cant tell from the front. I'm sure with a little more practice I can get it right. And as for the piccolo, just gimmie a host or something and I can open it up for d/l.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one is a good host but the pack has to be at least 1 mb so just put the models in the folder and then make it in ace so it can be less....Here you go www.00freehost.com

Best answers
all he did was remove that hair strand ssj has one hair strand coming down like ssj3 but ssj2's hair is pushed up alot.

Best answers
hmm cant acess the file, sum 404 error. please fix, i really like demon lord ^^

Best answers
Ok... uhm, I got it to work.. I just clicked on the link, and when the error pops up, just put 'www.' after http:// ... seems to have worked. If not, I'll figure something else out.

Best answers
AWESOME!

heyhyper saiyan i saw i love the edit ithink it looks pretty good i just say make the ssj2 hair alittle more spikey and your fine ilove teh ssj1 its cool i hope u release it soon cause i want it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom