What animations would you like to see?

• a) He almost never put his sword away in FF VII!

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • b) Would be cooler. (If you chose this tell me WHERE to holster the sword)

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
Best answers
What animations do you want for the Sephiroth SSJ Nathan, me and the others are making? Should he

a) Never put away sword, make new KI attack animations, one handed

b) Use the KIND of animations Shijing used? So he does normal KI anims but has sword on his back?

Shijing if b) wins I'd like to ask to use your animations. Or I'll do em myself.

So please vote vor a) or b) now. Thx.

:EDIT: To save your bandwith and space I'll delete this thread after getting a result. Afterwards please refer to the Sephiroth thread that is allready up for input.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say go for a, wouldnt hurt to see one handed anims.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as i remember sephroth pulls his sword out in FF VII but his sheath should be on the side

Best answers
ok i say 1 handed ^_^

1, differant
2, sephy never put his sword away
3, looks kooler
4, would be a chalange
5, would look cool in game

hehe there my reasons
^_^

laterz!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i dont even know teh character who you are talking aout, i just think it would be good if you can put the sword away unlike trunks

Best answers
Well i dont kno which char it replaces but i think u should do it for gohan or vegeta with option a. It would be pretty cool since cloud and sephy are almost exact. and then it be like the opisite way for the cloud model.
And i still say A for any of the models cept trunks ~_~

Best answers
We're talking about this model:

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=26175

It will replace Goku. And he won't put it away, I said it would be like Shijing's anims. He just has it then. Well, It would move from it's back becaue of the smooth anims.... I'm for a btw. Look at Nathan's resons, we're clones in Sephi things ^^

Best answers
hehe cool were clones ;)

ya its better and if ya go to that thread u can see my meteor sprite (i like it )

laterz

(ps if ya have any questions pm me or sin goku laters)

Best answers
well in ff7 he hardly puts it away, and when it is put away and he pulls it out, he pulls it out of nowhere. so i say leave it out and one handed ki attacks and stuff.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, cloning humans is illegal. I am yet to see a 1 handed big spirit bomb, so again, go for a

Best answers
Ehm, beat me for this question, but: In which hand does he swing his sword? (Oh god please make it the right hand...)

Best answers
Well if it were up to me I'd say have the sword out all the time, i can always remember Sephiroth walking in that fire after demolishing that town (Nat's sig). He has his sword in his right hand and there is no sheathe, so thats the way I'd go.. damn all this talk about FF7 is makin me wanna go install it :\

Best answers
OK so far we got 9 b votes. Jayster and.. noone else opened his mouth for b in here. And Jayster (no offence) didn't even know about what we were talknig here ;) Most FF fans (if not all) are for a, that's what I see from your comments. I myself tend to a). If you want b, post reasons and stuff pls. And to repeat it: there wont be sheating/unsheathing animations in b), the sword would just.. ehm... be there^^

Best answers
Grr, you lefty haters! i'm lefty! There are barely any lefty games!!!
-Anyway, my idea is that he does have his sword, and he has ambidexterity (can use both hands). Maybe just for the deep idle he hoslters his sword and redies himself (like a samari).
*EDIT- If you want to be technical, on Ehrgeiz, Sephiroth has it holstered on his left (ain't that a cawinky-dink?!) and they decided that he's a righty (but really he's ambidexteric).

Best answers
IT isn't that I hate left handed people. It's just that the animations are made for his right hand and as I'm lazy ( :laff: ) I just hoped it was the right hand... And wie should he kill himself in deep-idle? Or what is redie? I'm pretty confused...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom