What animations would you like to see?

• a) He almost never put his sword away in FF VII!

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • b) Would be cooler. (If you chose this tell me WHERE to holster the sword)

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
Maybe just for the deep idle he hoslters his sword and redies himself (like a samari

Redies??? Samari??? I thought he meant commiting suicide like a samurai, otherwise his whole sentence doesn't make sense. Or what did he mean?

Best answers
Holsters...sheaths...whatever. Man, dont you have common sense? Do you want me to get a ref pic of what i mean.I can get a pic or 2 of what i'm talking about. If not, then go watch ro...that kenshin show.

V'

Best answers
I'm no sword or ff7 expert, but in comfortablity I have much experince. It would seem akward to be right next to your dominate hand now wouldn't it? Its more comfortable to be on the opossite side if you ask me.

Best answers
He wants it to be right, so the sword has to be holstered on his left...man...i'm gonna slap some ref pics down as soon as i can so you people know what about sephiroth i'm talking about.
*EDIT- Here ya freak'n go...

I hope that sparks some of the people that were clueless about that post.

Best answers
watch it imp this model is on thin ice and if any one carrys on with the smart ass comments and slaging of u no wot will happen
all i hav to do is speak to sin and talk about the release of the model

(dont spam its not nice :p)
any yes he does have it on his left side but in the case of esf i would rather have the sword out all the time
[later]

Best answers
Imp... I did not deserve such a rude reply.. watch your tone please. I know holster and sheath but REDIE and SAMARI?
Anyway, the stance Seph is in the first ref will be the idle anim, I'm doing it right now. When I recieve the hair from Shijing I'll complete the model cause I need to know how many polys are left.

Best answers
...I was being sarcastic...srry :( , also i was in a bad mood at the time. I'm really sorry if that affended you. If you want me to edit my post i'll do that.
*Ontoppic-wait your acually doing the stance from the pic? That was just an example, but thats ok and, again, i'm srry for affending you...thats the last thing i want to do to people :( .

Best answers
np Imp, excuses are always helping :D
OK so I see here that most want one handed anims. So far I have completed the kiblasts (just renamed,I'm lazy ^^), all blow anims (attack ones), idle and deep idle. From now on please use the original Sephi thread from now on. I'll delete this poll in one day, but mods feel free to close it before this. Thx for your input :yes:

Best answers
hehe i got bored and decided to do the battle anim from ff7 hehe (it looks so kool in game ^_^ and yes it works !)
hehe sin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get on msn some time soon lol
u not been on in agesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
and i have no clue were we are on the devlopment of the pak lol

any way can a mod close this thread
thx
laterz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was fully of not so tasty spam there..
anyways... the hair.. i aint really dont much since its good to the ref pics, i just spread it out so its more natural, ive also dont the trans model for him, looks pretty cool, the topless version of him on his last fight :p

Best answers
I wanna see, Sephiroth is the best! lol Anyways, I know it'll be good.. If thats it in the other post I love it :D

@ImpTaimer: What game is that from :O?

Best answers
well if u mean what imp said about ehrgeiz, its a collaboration by square and someone else, i cant remember who, and its an arcade fighting game featuring several final fantasy characters, such as Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, and a white wolf like guy that looks like Red XIII (I cant remember his name, but he has an attack named Nanaki kick, which is Red XIII's real name).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom