BA

Best answers
you edit vegeta body right? u could tell it Vegeta

Best answers
Well the model is very nice! But only the hair needs a little bit of work, and a pantser-pad sticks to far out as you can see here:

Oh and I really like the muscles you skinned on! Very nicely done man!

Best answers
thats really good i only have one suggestion..maybe you could try to mkae the top half of his hair look like the long part. The long part is all black but the top is kind of greying. good job really nice start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that model is just vegetas face and body with raditz clothing and hair and he never had gloves

Best answers
I think it will be a great model who cares who he made it off.
It looks like its coming along well.

almostdeleted

A
mAke it SSJ 3 for trnasformation. Its a very good model but wheres the pads?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GUYS I KNOW ITS THE VEGETA BODY OMG!!!
and read the update I CHANGED THE GLOVES!!! AND IM MAKING SHOULDER PADS!! notice the WIP!!! AND REDOING THE WHOLE FACE!!!!
by the time i get done the only thing i diddnt make will be the model!!! n00bs READ PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Best answers
Hehehehe, Actually I rather like that good job man! Just tweak the hair a bit and it'd be sweetness.

Best answers
well dude, no offence, but whenever anybody uses somebody elses model, everybodys gonna come down on u, u have to spell it out from the moment u post it, unless u like the masses tellin u the obvious, and i cant really comment on the model, since its vegeta with crotch pads, but the skins not bad

Best answers
you didn't make that body that Vegeta's From ESFs DUH
you edit it and you call that a wip?
You didn't make that i know i know that you didn't make that body
well you have to give cridet to ESF TEam and then you can Lie the others that you made that model;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(I HATE YOU FOR LIEING TO ME! MY SON (COUGH) (COGH)

Sorry for my bad English

Best answers
Dragonball Z: Budokai Variant

If you've played Dragonball Z: Budokai for the playstation 2 then you could easily make that into a decent Raditz. He had the exact armor that Vegeta wore during the fight with Frieza when he died only Raditz's armor was more his normal armor's color. You wouldnt need the pads either, just a skin of a speedo.

Best answers
Yes get some budokai pics that should help you out.
And you should give ESF credit for the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't make that i know i know that you didn't make that body
WHO SAID I DID I DIDDNT SAY I MADE THE BODY DID I ?!!?!?!?

i diddnt say i made the model wtf people

BA U DONT KNOW WHAT THE **** YOUR TALKING ABOUT UR THE ONE STEALING OTHER PEOPLES MODELS *COUGH*AZN*COUGH* DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WIP MEAN?? WIP= WORK IN PROGESS I NEVER SAID I MADE IT

Best answers
Originally posted by BA the Skinner
you edit it and you call that a wip?
I hope you know that a wip is "work in progress", even if it is just an edit, it's still a wip if he's not fnished yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom