💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brushes are easy and fun :D
thanks for introodusing me to em naz ^^

Best answers
Dont get me wrong, im not sayin they didnt take a lot a time, i was just wonderin if it took u like...20 mins...or like..5 days.

so...makin the stuff is ez...sorta...but touchin up takes time?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... touching it up doesn't take time, making it does, like I said, making 3d objects brushing and putting it together, , touching it up... take like a few minutes? I take 2-5 hours, except for the grungy one

grtz Naz

Best answers
I don't have that much time personally to spend just rendering, thank god I have a couple hundred more ram than needed -- haha! :)

Your work has intrigued me. The large blur always varies somewhat when you implement them. Also, the color schemes for your works are subtle, and easy on the eyes. I like that.

The brushes was an experiment , I know, but this is the only gripe I have: its cluttered :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol tim, man I need more ram, this one object, took me like a day to render, only to render the image, because everytime I tried my comp crashed, but I already spent soo much time on it (meshsmooth after lots of noise, with irri. 4) :p , but most of the time it goes more smoothly, just to get the image I want takes some time o_o

and that brush thing ; yea I know :p

Best answers
I like your work, There all very good and well made. Good Job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom