Status
Not open for further replies.

JCD

Best answers
cause many guys flamed him so he's so pissed off that he won't release them anymore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeeh, the stuff he did was cool, but as with many people, the n00b's flame... again, again and again...
then they just snap and think, why?? why do i do it if i only get flamed?? then they make the choice, continue or not.. being wise he chose not ^_^

Best answers
DAm pro rocks a editing, i dont blame him for not releasing his model edits if people are being nasty and evil to him( well put your self in his postion if some one was nasty to u and then asked for something of your would u give it them?)

Best answers
actualy yes i would and i do it all the time!

i have made sigs and helped people i hate!

and its cause i can! not cause i want 2!

Best answers
pro knew when he showed pics of his models/edits people would bug him for them not releasing them is just him being on a petty sadistic power trip.
also attention whoring

Best answers
I gotta admit, Pro is great at that and i'd love having that Bebi vegeta :D but still pro could snap pretty Often, I mean how many threads havent i read where he flames like hell, So its not only newbies faults, But he decides wheter hes gonna release them or not

Best answers
it mostly can be blamed on those like Tux there who give pro attitude when he's spending his time modeling and then has these kids just bring him down :\ I don't blame him, and and you guys have no right to complain to him saying he's a jerk for not releasing them to you :\ If it's that bad, go learn to model yourself. All the power to pro

Best answers
Ya i agree with u saiyanslayer it not up to people telling him to release his stuff and it not fare that people should shout at him and flame him just because he hasent released them. i used to pester him and yes i did pm him asking if he would send me a model but thats it am leaving it as that and i wil wait to see wot he says not spam him with the same question over and over again

Best answers
Originally posted by [STAR]Dark Prin
Pro has a great selection of skins but why does't he release them
probably becasue of ppl asking for it over and over again :p

Best answers
if people give you greif for making something, why give it to them? It's not like they'll thank you for it :\

Best answers
simple dude! If people r giving u greef then give it 2 them! its that easy! I love pr0s edits and i know that hes waiting till he gets his own site!

But. I think that if u make models like pr0 or azn then dont tell people about them at all!!!!

wait till there done then release them!

All that happens by saying your gana make something is u get spamed! And thats what i think has been happening 2 pr0 alot!

azn is a clasic example of a git! He said he was gana make a model pack then said he wasent gana release it cause of people spaming him! WHAT THE HELL DID HE EXPECT? there is liek 10 - 20 n00bs each week and not every bot sticks 2 the rules and waits!

Like tux said he was just trying 2 get attention and now hes not releasing his models cause of people asking about them! lol hes just making excuses! (cause we all know hes probly just as lazy as me *althow i doubt there r many people as lazy as me :) * )

EDIT * oh yea the point... lol Well the point was that pr0 IS going 2 release his edits .. i think.. lol Well from what i heard hes waiting till he can have his own site! I think the only problem is the way MyStiX has riled people up! because before MyStiX came and got every body anoyed we were all waiting for pr0 2 do his thing! Now its all stuffed*

so in conclusion! I blame MyStiX

Best answers
oh, so if someone flames or spams you, you should, in common courtesy and respect, give him what he askes for? ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS!? we have how many newbs here? here's some math for you:
newbs = a
number of times a newb could insult someone's intelligence or make someone fed up = b
a * b = c where c = the dark side of this forum.

now, if c becomes so great that it even affects the esf team, esf team gets fed up and leaves.

now, in conclusion class, spamming, flaming, or anyother disrespectful action towards your fellow man can and will lead to you being denied that which you are not needing in life.

Best answers
?????

dude if u dont like what i say ignore me! (on a side note can someone read my last post and tell me what i was talkign abot)

I have no idea what im on about half the time! so just go "Bah" and ignore me cause i do....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
accualy those arent his skins, he colors them and uses other model parts..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom