CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i need someone good to animate the powerpole. Make him use it like a sword trunks uses. PM me if you want to try to animate. DO NOT PM me if u do not have experience.

EDIT: he will have a strap soon.

Best answers
so hes replacing trunks?!?!?!?! or do u want the same animations he has for his sword attack for goku(for his melee)? but do you want him 2 hold his pole different as trunks hold his sword?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he will replace goku, i just want someone to animate him that way so it seems like he is using the power pole. (hint hint shijing's magical link trick)

Best answers
Is the pole glued to his back? There should be some sort of strap holding the pole. That would look a little better. :smile:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know, imma make the strap via skinning edit, as said in the main post. i agree, it looks weird without it. did he have a strap in the show?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes he did have a strap is like a string colored brown look on www.dbgtn.com look in goku pics you'll find some good references.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its sorta for my ESF conversion pack, so it probably wont be released as a single, thats why its adult. he has a secret animation i want that i will discuss with whoever decides to try the aimation

V'

Best answers
The power pole looks funky. I suggest you try shortning (sp?) it. I also suggest that you if you make a ssj model, dont use the pole. It would look unnatural for Goku using a weapon in ssj.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice, but u do know it changes sizes? but dont call it a "power pole" its a nyoibo staff......

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know it can shorten and extend. and about the ssj, i have some secret idea that i cant share at the moment.

Best answers
well there isn't much you can share lol...
all yuo did was make a long cylinder [from ms3d]
and assign it to a brown bmp file :laff:
you should change the pole a little, it doesnt look like it...shouldn't it be a redish color?..

Best answers
red...ish. its should be red. whats the secret? your gonna make the power pole his generic beam and when he beam jumps it extends? if so, add the sound when he yells "power pole extend!"

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOOO the power pole secret has to do with the transformation. and asian, there will be more added to it. Just wait... and wait... and wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom