MODEL RATING

• No **** ur the modelling man!!!!

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • UR VERY GOOD teach me how to model

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • these models sux

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • These models are cool!(added by SS_Vegeta)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Best answers
lol, he's not me neather....
stop tyalking about this
it's senseless......we're here to discus models and skin .....
and not about bull...

TonyMontana

T
Ok, fine your models are cool.

BTW, your ryu and stop lying and start being honest.

Best answers
OMG i am not him...now stop talking about it and talk about the models

Best answers
this is just pathetic man...Iconz = Iconz. his models are great. 100% not ripped, his made 2 for AD from concept art......WHATS THE PROBLEM????

TonyMontana

T
That he pretends to be someone else so people won't call him a ripper.

Best answers
the prosecution...

hmmm...

in another thread people accuse ryuujino of ripping and Ersen posts

he WAS a ripper, i have seen his new work and i have also seen work from him which is from concept art, which cant actually be ripped cuz it has never been done before....
is that so? thats funny Iconz is in your mod and that woman model he made was from concept art on the concept art page on ur site.

Ersen also says

theres summin you dotn know about ryujino and u will be sooo ASHAMED when he lets it go...
he is a great modeler, you have praised his work before, you just dont know it....
oh really? i do remember SS_Vegeta posting the models earlier before iconz came to these forums. and it got good replies.

I already thought ryuujino was iconz after i saw that post, but never said anything about it cuz it doesnt matter to me. and Ersen what do u gotta say about what Standeman posted? i got nothing against u ersen i dun even know u so dont take it personal. but its clearly obvious that iconz is ryuujino. not only is there evidence but they act the same. the only prob i have with u ryuujino/iconz is ur attitude. u act like ur Gods gift to modeling or something. i wont deny that ur a good modeler and im sure u dont rip anymore. but ur head is bigger than the good year blimp. and u constantly bash others work who are new to modeling.y dont u put ur skills to use and help others learn. its understandable u changed ur name to get rid of the bad rep. ull prolly do it again cuz of this dispute. but just know that if u dont give respect u wont get any.

Best answers
i am not him, but i agree with the attitude, but psssst i am 100%
ryuujino's attitude is more like I AM MODELLING GOD....
but i don't care about it ne more u thibnk so discuss the models
and i am just not him..keep it like that and leave it now

Best answers
are you guys trying to giv iconz a bad name? he has a clean name and is a greta modeler, dont ruin it for him with all this.

Best answers
wait Ure the 1 who tarted this by Saying Iconz is Ruuyjino he is him i didnt say these ware rips..

Best answers
WTF is this.....
It starts off as a page where we can post model n' skins.....
and then you begin fighting......
ummm....go to the spam section o_o ;/ :S

Best answers
for the last time i am not him,...when u say i won't reply on it....ok back to models!

Best answers
erm, we didnt start ****. montana and standeman are the only guys who seem to have a problem with iconz :|

TonyMontana

T
I have a problem with him because he ripped a bunch of models and made our mod look bad, then he hacked our site and ****ed it all up. So no matter how much he denys it, I'll always know who he really is, even if you guys think different.

Best answers
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, ur so wrong....whahaha i am not him and what he have done to u...isn't nice (i don't know anything about it btw)but don't think i am him..(lol i am talking about it again:p)
well ok let me model
and stfu about the ryuujino thing [me not being him^_^]

TonyMontana

T
0_0 i can't login at my own home
so i post at friends house:)

If you could only post at Ryu's house, then why is he on MSN and AIM, and your not? Do you use his screennames too?

Best answers
my prive email-_-
[email protected]
....now it ain't prive ne more...so i'll delete this post very very sooon, btw i am at max aka hyper shadow house(another d00d now)

TonyMontana

T
Funny how they both IM me with the same fonts, and while 1 tells me to wait, the other starts chatting.

Best answers
what are fonts and don't talk bull i was phoning...and i tol du that so wtf

Best answers
ohh you stopped fighting/spaming in here..

Nice.. :D

Well anyways, how long does it take to make a model + skin?;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom