MODEL RATING

• No **** ur the modelling man!!!!

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • UR VERY GOOD teach me how to model

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • these models sux

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • These models are cool!(added by SS_Vegeta)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Ersen
great models man, y u think i hired ya....

what makes you think Ryujinno is Iconz? do you remember ryujinnos models? LMAO.
what ever bictch why ur saying this....
i might be a better modeller then iconz anyway so stfu!

Best answers
I have reasons to blelieve IconZ is indeed Ruuyjino if u know Ruuyjino's models u can see the Style is The SAME look at the hands same ip same isnt it a little bit strange that Ruuyjino left the place and ICONZ showed up? i think thats very strange that he has no iunternet and all that he posted at Ruuyjino's house its strange to see this same tyle same ip.... my part of the scene

Best answers
Stan ur in my mod, don't talk bull..and look at Ned's, milkmoney's
dbxme2,some of pyro's hands..they all have the same style don't theyo_0....pfff
btw ur not right about the thiing that i show up where he is...alot of forums where he is suck so i won't go there, and ryuujin became quit a good buddy since i knew i modelled to for a while...and some times ripped but i don't care about that
.....my part of the scene:)...ok moderator plz delete this **** cuas i don't want to be ryuujin[duh]( no offence ryuu) but i just don't want any **** like iconz is ryuujin aka black goku u know...tat makes me look bad

TonyMontana

T
Then why did you tell me to e-mail all our models and skinmaps to [email protected]? Wouldn't I want to send it to you not that ripper? Or maybe your trying to rip our models? Maybe you are lying (and a bad lier you are) and trying to pretend your someone else and you want to steal our models? Why do you got to use your ryuujino computer to use the internet? Why is it that after you post, 3 minutes later ryuujino replys to the post? Why would he want to reply if your posting at his house, and he's probably sitting right next to you?

hey ryuu.....cya at school

Aren't you sitting like right next to him? Why do you have to lie, can't you just be honest? If you guys let him join your team, keep a really really good eye on himo_o Don't give him any models! He was just trying to get me into giving him our models.

Best answers
lol, if have more friends wioth internet-_-
and why would i have to rip..models...look at my models
why should i rip o_o pretty lame^_^
and i said add [email protected]
becus i wll be at his house in 30 minutes(then u can talk to me
further about things like foc)

ok bye enough bull here let's talk about the models!
stay on topic d00d

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by Ic0nZ
ok bye enough bull here let's talk about the models!
stay on topic d00d
Sounds like someones been caught. Why you so afraid about talking about it? Whats wrong, I'm I right? Did I blow your cover? Well if you don't want to talk about it in this post, I could also start a topic called Ic0nZ the ripper.

Best answers
so that ain't reu..loser.... just tell the true and say u made it or what ever u did......i don't rip that's for sure just to make that clear:)
me don't really care so much what u think but i wanna keep a good rep so don't talk bull and i am just not him^_^..........

Best answers
w

The perfect Undercover agent Arrived yep its me look at what Hmm hmmmmm AD mod leader says PLz ersen dont take this as a backstabbin actoin

Attachments

Best answers
and im guessing you just lost you job with all this bull****.

Best answers
I'm the last one, who should post in this thread, but if IconZ really is Ryu... he should be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom