Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I've made a PiKKoN model and it looks awesome but thats not the point..
I made it now.. but how do i replace it with another model like piccolo ? i tried to name the .smd file piccolo but he doesnt do that:cry: it is still piccolo... plz tell me if that is d0ne i release some screenshots and if you like the model i will host it

Best answers
K ive got the model in ESF now but... it looks like an idiot i think it need to be animated... But i cant do that if some1 wants to help me PLEASE DO IT because the model looks awesome it is supier high quality i think it only need to be animated or how you call it because he looks like a normal HL model and not ESF becuase i tried to replace him with piccolo and when i try to shoot a beam he doesnt make a move he is standing still even when i walk O_O
and he is looking to the other side and not forward , he is looking to the right... so plz help me !!!

Best answers
im not a expert, but you should animate him, and then make the model, and call the .mdl "piccolo" and he should work in the game

Best answers
But how do i animate ? plz respond dear animators plz respond i need you now ! ill post some screens now.. but plz help me

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should give him a longer upper body and increase his shoulder width.

Best answers
Ok i will do that.
But how do i animate it ? because if it hangs like this way in ESF the model sux hard...

Bolteh2

B
ok

1) that is a nice model, but it looks awfully alot like a bfp / quake3 model, are you sure you made it and not somebody else, but you just didnt put up credits

2) if you want it to work in hl you shouldnt have that pose of the pody, import a hl skeleton and look how that skeleton is posed, than you model the model around the skeleton following the same pose as the skeleton

3) after that assign everything to the different bones and export this file to the same folder as the textures

4) then put animation sequence .smd files into the same folder that you used to save the reference

5) go to tool -> half-life ->compile qc file and select the qc file that comes with the decompiled hl model (the model you decomopiled = the model where you got the sequence .smd files from) press ok now milkshape renders the model into a .mdl file

6) look into that folder for the .mdl file, rename to piccolo.mdl and put it into esf/models/player/piccolo

all done

man, i should make a "compile hl models in milkshape for dummies" tutorial :), this is the third time this week :)

[J]

Best answers
lol you didnt even change much its just a bfp pikkon

Best answers
Yes it is but who cares ? I give the credits to the owner if the model was finished but i realy dont know how to finish it because i dont get it what you mean so i think i stop working with Milkshape because its to hard...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If it is too hard, don't give up, there are plenty of tutorials out there.

and Violator, watch the double posts, that sucks up bandwidth pretty easy :)

vox

Best answers
how do you get credit for this again? how much effort did you actually put into something already made

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew that looked preety similar too bfp's model,and why did you say you made it. That automatically classifies you as a ripper

Best answers
I said that because he was in 3 pieces and i made 1 whole of it thats why ... and btw i said be4 if i could get the model animated i would give the credits to the owner of this model so plz shut the f*ck up and stop causin panic:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuh... that was not the most cleverest thing to do....
you have ripped em... you havent done anything...putting them together dont count... so that counts as stealing... then you started denying it... bleh.... make something... stop spamming rips f00... or you will feel the mighty power of my hyper kebab with extra chilli sauce!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
VioLaToR it is best to give credit ASAP, but you said you would give credit later so...

so chill out dude, these guys just misread your post, just remember to always give credit :\

Best answers
Stop with the ripping... and start making your owns "100%" models...
Violator you are the worse riper arround... "I've made a PiKKoN model and it looks awesome but thats not the point.." one word:
Pathetic

vox

Best answers
exactly....
don't claim it as your own, even if you give credit, you didn't do ****, if you're putting it ingame yourself, you can say what you did (because i doubt you're making your own animations for it)
i dont think the bfp team would like if i just took their models and put them in esf without their permission and claiming i made them

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright, this has all turn to people getting mad, so I'm going to kill this topic...
-closed-

Violator, make a new thrtead with credits once this is model is completed capeche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom