Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
KOOL Brollman its a sweet model but i think the only thing u have to do is get a better skin thats all i think is wrong with it lol

Best answers
Erm dude, check some modelling tutorials on

www.quake3world.com/ :- Forums on here are excellent, I know it says quake 3 but 99% of the tutorials still apply for hl just you have to watch your polycount.

I dunno but from what I can see your model looks like ESF + BFP freeza's...

At the moment it looks really badly deformed becareful with those verts!!!

Best answers
Add some more polys on the face and on his legs and arms.... And fix the skin, it s*x.

Best answers
I'm not sure what it is.. but something doesn't look right

Best answers
how come the body skin is really good and the face skin is really bad? if you made the whole thing but the feet it should be equaly crapy, not just crapy in some spots.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
OK, Brollman

Im closing this thread, Unfortunately its just degraded into a do's and donts re: modelling and credits.

I suggest that if you wish to showcase your future attempts at modelling, First you seek permission from the author of the body parts that you compile, and give full credit to said authors not only in your first post, but also in a readme.txt file accompanying the download. Secondly, im not being harsh, but as a sometime modeller myself, i strongly suggest you also seek out some good tutorials. If you feel ive been unjustly harsh on this thread, im sorry, but i disagree, and wont be convinced otherwise.

;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom