Once again, a new map is out! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oki dude ill try with kame.bsp thanks for that reply dude :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
not at all.. its ****ed up mah HL once again .

Best answers
wierd.....it works in my HL;/

well i guess that u want some sceens....right :p

i'll paste them in, as soon as possiple...

ARGG I'm ****** bad at typing english;(

Best answers
HEHE

When you die under the water in tha map "kamehouse"...

When u come back to life on the beach....

Your swimming in water, only in about a sec....;/

Looks pretty funny.....

Best answers
here is a little trick....if a map says missing .wad example: missing xxxx.wad find your counter-strike or half-life wad ..or ESF.wad and copy it ..and then rename the copy to XXXX.Wad ..and put it where it needs to go..most of the time this works..but some images and stuff will be missing from the map..like a picture on a wall or a certain custom color of something..but it does not effect the map or the gameplay...like i said most of the time this works..but sometimes it doesnt....what this does is trick your comp..or trick the game into thinking you have the wad....this is very helpful sometimes...

Best answers
oh yeah, they are in there, see, I use the maps at your site with dmz, and then move them to esf, because here, in the morning, there is like, one server that's full. k, but the other one that is in neither of them is tfc.wad. Any idea as to where that one is?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Why´s my map not working on your machines??? And why is everybody missing some wads? I just used the esf standard wads from 2.0 .....

in 1 or 2 weeks a new great map will be ready to download.....

Best answers
Your map pics look like you hadn't compiled with all programms completly. Had you done with Rad and VIS? The map would be extremly slowly if not.. -> R_speeds :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what the hell do you mean?
do you even know something at mapping?

Best answers
Uh.. This point me that i understand a lot about mapping..
Ok.. a halflife map -> you have to COMPILE .. with a lot of little programs which calculate the light etc. .. IF you don't run this, the map looks bad and runs slow , got it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm not stupid man, dont start explaining thing i already knew.
Dj Ready is a good mapper he makes alot of maps that was his kinda first or second map. And yas he compiled the map coorectly.

oh ya the map doesnt look bad. make one yourself and post it here we'll see if your "skill" are beter.

Best answers
Don't understand me wrong.. i had never sad, that the map looks bad... i like it! but on the outside picture it seems to be not compiled on RAD and VIS! If its wrong, i'm stupid :) So Calm down, ok?

Best answers
sorry but .. your map suxx hard .... i'm not a mapper but the standard esf maps are thousand times better than yours .

there would be no problem if you werent so self confident and think that **** is great ... keep on trying but that try is baaaad.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but, you should try and use constructive criticism. See, you just told him his map "suxx" but didn't say why. You should tell him why it "could be better" intsead of why it "suxx", n00b.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Man i just love those idiot (noob) Who comes in thr forum and post their First! post just to tell that..

man go back to dmz forum. We dont need you here , and btw his map is good and oh ya esf maps arent 100 times better. They are just better.

Oh well..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by hazard
sorry but .. your map suxx hard .... i'm not a mapper but the standard esf maps are thousand times better than yours .

there would be no problem if you werent so self confident and think that **** is great ... keep on trying but that try is baaaad.
this is why I hunt n00bs, they are nearly allways a bunch of assholes, but some r ok, SOME!

Best answers
i tell u why it suxx :

- the trees look like a german "löwenzahn" or "pustblume"
- the lights are ****py compiled or placed
- bad textures

if u work for 2-4 hours again it could be a great innovative map ...dont call me a n00b .. i'm just more skilled than u guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom