Best answers
my newest map is near completion. i've just got to test it a bit more and get sum good pics. then i will try and put it on rs, like my last 1 then.

but anyways brief desription:
its generally a gloomy map (hence title so don't complain to me).
there's a half-ruined sorta building thing.
theres and ash waste outside it.
theres a large river going through whole map.
theres also a neat lil bridge over river.

oh and in case u were wondering, the whole map is not just a grey mass, there is colour in it!!!

and ill chuck in the .rmf for those who want to customise or learn from... just change prefix if u want to release ur own customizations.

post ur thoughts, i might try and get pics on. (see thread below), once tried gettin pics on but wouldn't let me for a strange reason so if ppl would like to host pics are welcome as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I´m looking forward to your map! sounds cool!
btw: where can i get the hen_glacier map?

Best answers
the hen_glacier map i sent to spin to post on rs. but if ya want it now, i can e-mail it to u (but need ur e-mail address).
and would u like the rmf with it (sum ppl hav been making demands for the rmfs of maps lately.

Best answers
watch out... its a wopping 2 meg e-mail comin ur way... its still uploading as i speak! phew! just finished maths coursework aswell. got loadsa things done so i'll be off to bed soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i will go soon to! I have exams in the next few days and i have to be fit!(is the word "fit" right???)
btw:i thought hen_unforgiven isn´t done till now???
am i some sort of beta tester??That would be cool!!*lol*
and : THHHHHAAAAANNNKKKKSSSS!!!!

Best answers
nah. it was finished bouts 2 hours before postin on here. gotta update my sig now lol!

Best answers
ok ok... will do! just got bak from skool! god, all these requests :)

*edit*
for the rest of u... i am gonna mail it to spin to put on rs, anyone else who also wants to host my map plz say so!!!
as u see i can't keep uploading the map... takes ages and will be better from a proper server.

*edit again*
hey tetsuo, ur e-mail thing won't let me send map to u. u'll just hav to wait for red saiyan to comebak online. sry...:(

Best answers
emperor, i dont mean to sound rude but theres a fill missing:
aftermath_rt.tga
im guessing that the aftermath left, top and bottom are also missing
can u send them to me or are they on the pack u sent to rs
if not my email is [email protected]

Best answers
hmmm. the background works fine with me... i'll send background to ya! any1 else got this prob...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh

if you dont send the backroudn files, we cannot see the backround :rolleyes:

and, next time you make a map of this size, remember to make the view distances higher so half the map doesnt disappear when we look at it! :rolleyes:

also, you have parts of your brushes missing due to a compile bug, called "brush saws into leaf", to fix, the easiest way is to cover it up!

Best answers
k. ill do that. thanks for tips. just finished another map. this one just kicks arse. better update sig.
anyways wot brushes are missing.... unforgiven has no brushes missing... nor glacier. ive tested emm both.
but yeah bakgrond and viewdists i will take into acount.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one of the platform's edge has a small piece missing

Best answers
r u sure its not part of the ruined holes! there r sum small bits like that. i'll hav a look.

Best answers
you have to raise up the distance view otherwise it´s ****ed up because you can´t see the enemys
But you made a very good map .keep up your work :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

it is on the side of it, not top or bottom, definatly not a hole u meant to put in there:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom