Best answers
thnx dark. but still its strange thing with view dist coz i can see whole map but u can't. it may be coz i play in software mode, and as for this bit thats missin, is it the small section where the sky shows through between big wall and the funny triangular pillar right below the good team start area....

if it is, then thats coz my skybox overlaps the edge of the map slightly as a method of preventing leaks.

Best answers
wippee. hen_castle is finished, me thinks. any1 wanna beta test it. this time i'll provide bakgrounds.
i know i'm dble postin. its for a reason.

*edit*
finished the zip file. its 2.09 mb. its not a small map. i have increased view dist on map for those who been havin probs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi EmperorHennius i´m sorry for the late reply(got problems with my computer)any way thx that you send them to me(i was the first one right?)and ithink they´re good but one thing:In hen_unforgiven how about if you make the huge hole in the wall so that you can shoot it out?

Best answers
no probs killmore. i'm at mo finished with unforgiven and others so gonna take a short break. i'm not sure wot u mean by "shoot it out". anyways to bobbybaby, would u like a specific map or to test my newest 1 (hen_castle) and do u want to try it killmore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, il look at your new map for you, if you like. If you ever need someone to help test your maps out, i'l be more than happy to help :D

Best answers
cool. thnx. this latest map has loadsa things in it inc a bakgrnd (i sed that alredy). i've had to compile it test and recompile bout 20 times but this is as finished as 'im gonna bother to make it. hey killmore. how bouts u try this one. oh and wot did ya think of de other 2 maps.

oh and feel free to request for .rmf if ya want to for whatever reason like add furniture and paintings to the castle etc...

Best answers
when is this map being released and where can i get it when it is released

Best answers
Originally posted by goku_2022
when is this map being released and where can i get it when it is released
I think its alrady out at Red Saiyan

Or if im mistaken and this is a new version ur talking about then yes, when is it comming out.

Best answers
i've fergot all bout that. 'im takin a break from mapping at mo and preparing for exams comin soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom