Best answers
Um,i didn't know it was leaked,i d/l it of red saiyan and i thought it was released,i found the sounds crap,so i released a hq soundpack made by me,i made a pack including the gohan model for easyness for those people who dont have the model,and a pack exclusive that model for the ones who already have the model.

Sorry,didn't know it was a leak :S

Best answers
No, the download off redsaiyan isn't a leak me and Azn decided to release the model so I made some sounds. Sure if you think their crap fine. It however was not released for someone to go and make another sound pack and saying the originals were ****. I didn't leak it.. You did, and about 2 others. And about the it's been leaked on redsaiyan part... Me and Azn are making our own mod together and have been talking, "I" was the only person he gave permission to release. HE WANTED ME TO RELEASE. That is all :)

Best answers
seriously,ur sounds were really low quality,i can know,i worked for many mods and made sounds for them,if you want to know the best way to make sounds,contact me,ill explain you.

Best answers
raider but when you go to ssj in the mystic gohan from redsaiyan it it supposed to stay black the hair or yellow cos mine stays black! (oh and there was no readme in the zip file)

Best answers
actually, he doesnt go ssj, he powers up because he's "mystic",
and yes, it's supposed to stay black

Best answers
but this is weird hes got the aura around him the ssj one they should have flames round if that is what happens... i have only seen the episode when goku goes to ssj3 cos then it wasn't on the channel anymore :( but i have seen clips of others like DBGT and after what i saw like how buu died by the giant spirit bomb in a clip :) but what is around him when he is mystic and is mystic when he meets elder kai?

Best answers
the elder kai makes him mystic, and he has an invisible aura

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the Kai planet he has a purple aura.

Best answers
Raider your sounds are low quality..

and yeah hes mystic but to my knowledge there isnt a way to change the aura for just 1 character

almostdeleted

A
I use parts of both :D I use Mystics attack sounds and Raiders transformation :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom