Best answers
Well i dont know to much of maps. But is there a way to make a arena map like the old cell games map you can blow the arena up. Plus Mountains? Here is my idea for a map *might have someone to make it*

It will for for pros of melee. a 1 on 1 type map.

You start off on a corner of a arena *4 spawns* and you fight. i would like the ground to be insta death only safe spot is arena. Would like some mountains *so back can hit :)* and i was going say on the far wall a huge fan that is insta death also or fire wall. *but that would prob lag and cause bad frame rates* on the sides i would have light post around the arena and stars :). Map would be big but not so huge you the clip planes gets cut. I would like alot of room to fight.

Yes it would not be that big of a hit. But it would be new map something that is sweet.

Dont know if you can or not but maybe add a switch to turn on the death ground or not.

Well thats me idea. Wish me luck finding someone can pull it off heh. I would prob use that map alot when i test also lol. Take care and have fun :)

The arena i would have it at the center. Not to big not to small. i dont want the arena take up most of the map. that would leave out the danger.

The map would be great to also for people who want to train not to get hit. After all it is better to dodge a attack with one of your own and hear them say wtf happen then it is to block /counter :)

Best answers
it is sweet. Just i went inside with someone killed the person and the door would not open back up for him :(

Best answers
ah jars i got plans for you bud. :) i will talk to you later on it. trust me you will like :)

Best answers
Jaredster do you have AIM, I really need help with mapping. For that matter anybody who wants to help me with basic mapping can you please add me to AIM : Counter Raider or MSN : [email protected] Thank you, I've made a cube and thats it must learn how to texture things :laff: :laff: :laff: It's pathetic...

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
ah jars i got plans for you bud. :) i will talk to you later on it. trust me you will like :)
Goodie, whats you AIM/MSN/YIM?

Mines: Jaredster5 .

Best answers
Hey Nightshade... On my thread it explains how to let people in... If you kill the person in the cage, they have to go to the OTHER side of the cage, and stand on the teleporter ;) While they do that, you run over the switch that is under the yellow platform in the cage! Sounds complicated, but its really not... o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom