💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not rEally coz he still has da armoR on.. majin vegeta has no Armor.. all they did to vegeta was all a lil japan character and made him a lil darker

Best answers
Thats not Majin Vegeta in the alpha foo. Its just a darker normal Vegeta with a bad symbol on his back. Majin Vegeta has the )v( on his forhead. DUH!!!! Mofo.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Check Spins sites.. Oh wait its down.. Hmm maybe Dmc (DONT GO THERE TRUST ME) has some but I don't know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the is no damn model for majin vegeta its only a skin change damn it and all ya have to do there is put a bloody M on his head, i mean its not a transformation or somethin just a power up nothin really changes other than the M

Best answers
Well i own the whole Majin thing and he becomes almost twice as powerful when he becomes majin... Thats why he is able to put up a fight agianst goku and go SSJ2 its because sense he was good it was holding back his true strength and when babidi posses people it unlesshes there full blown power.

Best answers
ive seeb one for esf but it wa a lil crappy, but anyway, his power dont double it goes up about 1/8th, and he was still a weak **** anyway cuz goku could easily go SSJ3

Best answers
Maub dib

Just to point out before you start going nuts on people, get your facts straight, the evil vegeta in the alpha DOES have a M on his forhead, not just a symbol on his back, try looking closer. And i don't think there will be an evil vegeta in esf. Perhaps veg's 2nd transformation might be it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt mean nothin much changes power wise i was talkin about physicaly because of the whole model thing, basically put an M on his head and thats it

Best answers
omfg, to make everyone happy, i am gonna make a better majin vegeta model, sounds good? there is one in the ssk script too like antonie3323 said, This majin vegeta model will be more relistic then the one on ssjscript, just need practice,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom