Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well what will he be before/after a transformation?? just look like kid buu before and after? cuz i was gonna have a super buu or gohan buu then trans into kid buu..but this krillin idea is okay too, jus curious about the transformation :]

Best answers
When you select the weapon, the icon where sprite of the weapon is, really sucks.
Don't really like it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That is because it is from the Gotenks sprites, he used it to replace Krillin and apparently, he didn't change it for Buu just yet.

Best answers
yea, that is the weapon pic for the super kamikaze ghost from his gotenks sprites, which are awesome, like most of his work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, anyways... people are asking about the selection sprites.. i aint done any, im too lazy ^_^
on another point people are asking if he's only kid buu... the answer is NO
in non transformed version, he is gotenks buu, then he transforms to kid buu ^_^

Best answers
Lol @ Shijing..I just noticed something: You were in my clan server :p

.:Frosty-Ox:. Yeah I know the pings suck.. :p

Best answers
tentical should be fixed.. its too much on the "back" of his head
make it begin on "top" of his head:D

Best answers
Nice Idea Shinjin nice Idea indeed I agree on many points cause of speed and seperate chars. To the ESF team if you guys ever gave Buu that attack that is "Enough to blow the planet up 10 times" it would really overstack Buu so never do that hehe.

Best answers
THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will it be released?? I just cant wait! :):):):):):):)

Best answers
Hey im a n00b but i think its sweet myself, the buus are one of my fav characters in DBZ anyway so i cant wait till its released. and i was wondering, when you people say that is gonna replace someone else like krillin, does that mean you cant pick those people anymore? well for some it might be cooler but the characters they have now are more of the original and should stay, if you do get rid of them why cant you just add more instead of replacing, then that would add more of a variety, sorry for all this nonsense talk so im out.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to mess with the coding of esf to just "add" more characters. yes you must replace this buu with krillin you you want to use it.

Best answers
Originally posted by maxigt
THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will it be released?? I just cant wait! :):):):):):):)
Dont ask for it, when he releases it then you will have it.
Pleading for won't help him release it any faster.

Best answers
hey guys leave him alone he will release it when they get a chance or when hes ready or if he even wants to release it just leave him alone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont request release.... it wil come out as soon as our l33t website is up ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Drew
and i was wondering, when you people say that is gonna replace someone else like krillin, does that mean you cant pick those people anymore? well for some it might be cooler but the characters they have now are more of the original and should stay, if you do get rid of them why cant you just add more instead of replacing, then that would add more of a variety, sorry for all this nonsense talk so im out.

this aint the q3 engine where you can add more models like in bfp and play with them and still have the old to play with it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom