Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.. anyways.. sexyasian86 has made a really cool kid buu model.... ithis thread is about that model... but with a little twist ^_^

well.. i changed the animations so that it replaces krillin instead of buu.. i know what your thinking.. but really.. its good ^_^

REASONS:
1. krillin has better attacks to edit
2. kid was a different characer to mr. buu
3. krillins 10x faster once transformed
4. just plain fun

anyways.. i edited the sprites to that his attacks fit him... like genocide.. anyways... though of the talk... eye candy.. EYE CANDY

genocide charge:

double genocide charge:

double genocide fire:

double kame charge:

proof of how effective buu is ingame ^_^:

i will release as soon as the kid buu is release :]

Best answers
Well its nice but as you know for many people Gotenks is reserved for Krillins spot

Best answers
lol who cares? ppl like different characters, nice job shijing, even i will d/l this one :p i think this was a smart idea, gj on sprites again, nice to see your skill is still improving as you go :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont get your knickers in a twist ^_^

anyways, im suprised by these positive comments.. as soon the the buu verison is released, i should release this pretty soon after... i just need an uploader :O

I get that feeling of serious flaming to start soon... if you dont like it.. keep your opinions to yourself... i didnt really make this for others.. but really for me so i can play as buu and enjoy 0wning as krillin at the same time, (eg. the pic of the scores above) :laff:

Best answers
As usual your sprites are gr8!!!
But I've got a question... can you make sprites for buu's attacks and not only krillin's? I don't wanna change krillin (Gotenks) but this model (and his sprites) are gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if there are animations (witch I hope there are... :D ) please make sprites to them to (so he'll be able to change buu as well...)(not that I don't agree with your reasons - since I started playing with Krillin I discovered how GR8 he is too ;) )

Best answers
nice man i swear i think this is the first im seenin it i mean ur work but kid buu would be so much fun lol peace

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it still prssoble to make it replace buu if we want?
and i thought if yould make sense if it replaced frieza. make his genocide replace the deathball. thats just what i thought. not a suggestion

*Edit*
oops after i actually read the thread i see that there is gonna be a buu version released. my mistake. :(

Best answers
hey Shijing, Great edit..also you got a site right? If so, can you give me the link?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
site? it was on geocities. *shudders* anyways.. we were designing a website for all the models we have done so far ^_^
ps: genocide? deathball? they dont mix... genocide attacks multiple characters in the cartoon... deathball is just a big blob.. dont really matter.. its for krillin and thats final ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oops:D i screwed up on naming attacks. i meant his huge energy ball that he used to destroy earth. but i know what you mean by his genocide move. krillin is a good choice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh.. i suppose.. but i remodeled the kienzan into a big purple blob that looks good.. but once launched, it looks like its dunk ^_^ its good anyways.

Best answers
nice seshy kid buu hehehe...i've never seen it in-game before -_-'
how sad...cause of other stuff.
well i'll send the new kid buu over to you asap, havent started on the adjustments, but getting there.
haveta finish homework first -_-'
well, great/super/perfect job with the sprites man, i love them.
:laff:

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom