Best answers
looks interesting, if there is anything i can do to help. :devgrin:
let me know and i'll do my part in it.
kaioken was pretty neat, but the ssj3 video...uhh it sorta lagged the crap out of my comp lol.
but from the 0.06 fps i got, it looked cool ^___^
so if ya want i guess i can lend you a mouse.
peace

Best answers
Cool, maybe you should use it on smo's model and the edited smo's reg goku. Most people use those models I'm thinking cuz it looks better =/...
Smo also has a ssj3 ;D

Best answers
hehe I just finished watching and lol...it looks nice...and the red aura ...(kaioken aura) had a tail..was that the sprite edited or the model aura edited?..and is the kaioken just for show or can u actually attack with it?
anyways nice work

Best answers
Its an aditionaly sprite.
You can attack with it, but you wouldn't have an advantage at this time. Except the victim stand at his position, cause he has fear :devgrin: .

The ssj3 Transformation runs nice with 60 fps on OpenGl
hm 9700 Pro ok ??? :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i don´t want to bother you but how far a you guys with the mod?

Off-topic: The zip file from the promo video is damaged!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that ssj3 promo vider is very cool. this is turning out great from what i seen in those two videos.
download it again if you had problems getting it the first time. mine was damaged too but then i downloaded it again and everything works fine.

Best answers
cool give it that time it takes cuz none wants some unfinisshed work i like it keep up the good work

Best answers
Eah , thats just super , i have 2 questions , is that codet with addones base codes, and will it be released???

Best answers
this is all hlsdk gfx effects. I think we will not provide the source for evm cause there are to many rippers.

Use Downloadmanagers and you won't get errors :rolleyes:

Ask the ESF Team why you haven't so cool trails as in our addon :laff:

Best answers
ok, i have windows media player, i d/l it and i cant see the picture, but i can hear the sounds.WTF!!??o_O
in fact i can barely play any avi. files! can anybody help me here because that video sounds really good:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom