Best answers
Yes it is down.

Our hoster thinks 10 GB traffic per day is too much and we were forced do remove the videos. Unlimeted Traffic *bah*

So if anyone can host it for us ???
*lookintothereallycoolredsaiyanoroktagoneowner* :devgrin:

PeP

Best answers
can someone send it to me...?

...i don't wanna wait a long time for the site to get up again...
and by what i ahve read...it sounds really promising...

peace, hit me back

Best answers
ok um i went to your server for one reason for the ssj 2, 3 and kaioken but the rules are stupid, Don't ask to do this or that don't bother admins wtf when will this mod be released cause its stupid for me to have some models on my comp i cant use.

Best answers
Yes your right, because we're already working on it e.g. on the ssj2 lightning, and belive me thats not easy if you cant change somethings at the sourcecode. But we make already testings with it, and to if we do it on the server ( we admins ) you can see it too, cause you have the models and sounds, hm the 1x Kaioken sit finished and betatesters already testing it, so oyu only have to wait on the server up to someone doing it ;) If you want, add me in you buddy list in hlds or All-seeing Eye so if i'll be on the server i can show you that stuff.

PS: for all those interested in this, we've got a second server:
IP: 81.2.144.109:27215

SSJ Shin Carl said:
ok um i went to your server for one reason for the ssj 2, 3 and kaioken but the rules are stupid, Don't ask to do this or that don't bother admins wtf when will this mod be released cause its stupid for me to have some models on my comp i cant use.

Best answers
Like LoD said it. Hmm if someone give us about 70MB Space for the video we'll could host it there and you guys can download it again, AND the new USSJ Video which will be released soon.

{Cx2}LoD said:
Yes it is down.

Our hoster thinks 10 GB traffic per day is too much and we were forced do remove the videos. Unlimeted Traffic *bah*

So if anyone can host it for us ???
*lookintothereallycoolredsaiyanoroktagoneowner* :devgrin:

Best answers
Or is there any free webspace wich can handle this traffic ???

Tripod , maybe ??? *buhahahahaha* :laff:

Best answers
Ok we found a host
We hope the files will survive a few weeks
Look at the main thread fot the link.

Otherwise *bump* :devgrin:

Best answers
well its cool and all, but there was noone at ur server so i guess ill have to try tomorrow.....oh well i cant wait to see.

Best answers
Movie looks Sweet all my computer messed all off the movie since its 2 slow:S .. Were can we download it wen its done? esforces.com?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. Very very nice. I loved the SSJ3 transformation, you really outdid yourselves. The kaioken was pretty cool also, I just hope FUNimation dubs those first 25 eps soon. Cant stand that old Goku voice.
Great job :] I wanna see a SSJ2 Vegeta trans

Best answers
um....on ur main page...where are the links...they were there before but I don't see them anymore

Best answers
ill host it my server is always called mysticfighter
ok its mystic fighter i have a realy FAST COMPUTER

Best answers
Whoa, This looks pretty amazing! Much better then expected! I'm going to download EVM For sure, Right when it releases.. Good job ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom