Best answers
hey dude that is good. can you send it to me please. tell me on here when you sent it ok? thx. i love it. and tell me out to use it. thx man. or is it the aura??? thx alot [email protected]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he CANT send it to you, its for the evolution mod. lol. anyway, thats nice, i like the sounds but is it hard to controll him in kaioken?

Best answers
what he just used it though lol in esf lol. and i just notic something. i saw the auras trail . how did he do it..

Best answers
hm not realy hard. And as we already said : THIS IS NOT ANY KIND OF FU***NG ADMINMOD. But at all the Mod is not a new version of ESF its only a small addon so we couln't do tooo much with the coding stuff, but we will do what we can.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn thats kinda cool. i dont nkow how you do that without admin mod. i know thats not what it is.
anyway when you release this, whatever it is. sounds cool. will it affect the main dll? like if i go online to play, will i get an error saying that my client.dll differs from the servers? from the sound of it probly not.

Best answers
No, it will dont hurt any game dll's the FX effects are completly server based, the clients only have to downlaods sounds, sprites and the new models ;) and so you can use it on every server which will have our addon.

Best answers
I cant get into your server. Whats the password?

Best answers
it will be released when it is done. im preety sure the evm crew still have alot of work to do to finish the addon. so it might be a while

Best answers
if the server have a password we do something on it! pw will be not public :)

Release is not planned yet please wait :)
but we work 20 hours on it

Best answers
PW protected means

1. upgrading
2. video making O_O
3. clanwar
4. something else

Best answers
Wow, it's sexy ;). I've got two questions: When is it done?
Where can i download it, when it's done`?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh c'mon people. i know youre kinda excited about it. but youve got to stop asking when its done.
you cant download it yet. and the release date is unkown to all, even the creators themselves. maybe they have a target date but im pretty sure there is no release date set. like almost everything else that takes work and time.

sorry for going off topic. ive already given my input so i cant say much more... hope it turns out great. looks like it.

Best answers
looks awsome did esf teams make it is it for esf for ever or only till 1.2?

Best answers
its not the ESF team makin it i think? oh well i cant get the video workin but i have a question. i sit just like new model with new sprites and sounds. or did u dig into some coding and made a new attack?

Best answers
Wow, nice work guys thats pretty awsome. I was wondering, do you guys have a website?? If you do I wouldn't mind giving it a look over, adn add it to favs to make sure I get it when it's done :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not coding. and what this does is gives you more transformations. NOT CODED! so youre not really ascending. in the kaioken video it shows goku doing kaioken and tripple kaioken attack. but no transformation takes place. just the illusion of it.
if youve downloaded the promo ssj3 transformation video you could see what else theyve done. im downloading the video now but ive seen pics of it and it looks sweet.
and no, the "esf team" isnt making it. but tciccarelli might help with sounds if they need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom