To make the new model non-DB/Z/GT and Non-Human

• Good Idea?

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Bad Idea?

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I need an Idea for a new ESF model to replace gohan or frieza or piccolo ossibly non-DB/Z/GT or even NON-HUMAN! Thanks!

Best answers
I know I am doubleposting...

I was thinking Super Mario and having his transformation model Metal Mario or with winged Hat or with Cape!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u should make a perfect freeza :p but yeah mario is pretty cool, then we can have ur mario vs sonic by J that would be sweet

Best answers
Great idea, you could make garlic junior or king cold or something... Do you gonna make a sound pack for your model??? That would be nice...

Best answers
If I am to makre Mario it would most definitely have a sound pack! I know almost every place I can get the sounds from! It will be cool when he transform if he says "Itsa Me Mario" then boom he transforms! I have sound editing software and everything! I might ask shijing to make fireball sprites for the kiblasts! This is gonna be awesome and I will download [J]s Sonic to make a cool battle scene.

Best answers
yeah! make mario, and have him replace krillin, or freiza. Don't make one to replace piccolo, i'm making a Johnny The Homicidal Maniac to replace him, and we could have comic book characters to replace all the people!

Best answers
I don't really like the idea because I like ESF
to be a DBZ mod...
Well it's up to you...

Best answers
Why would someone like to have the predator or an alien in ESF?? Any volounteers to make that model and the soundpack???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom