iam joining Fury Of Cell becuse They love My work and ESF ignore my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
show map then ;)
but the model sux big time..sorry no offence but the skin is super good..u know i can't skin)pretty ****ed

btw maybe u want.................do u wanna skinmap my ramyon model?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Skinmapping isn't Exactly fun, its time consuming... Also saying no one around here really knows how to skin to a skinmap...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryuujino, that model rocks.

And you are wrong 99.9% people in this form who play this game would agree with me. Go ahead and make a poll, prove that I'm right. You are just a spoiled brat 10 year old that can't back up his cr@p, If you ever took up Vassago on that challenge he'd stomp you. Never mind, I'll make the poll, and we'll watch you get crushed.

Best answers
yeh just waste ur time cucumba
i don't care..duh
but like u guys said it is in alpha so make it better when beta..or quake:p

thanks anyway joe...but is skinmapping that hard??i heard it could take 2 hours

Best answers
i know how to skinmap. skinmapping isnt hard it just takes time.

an ryuujino, why do you have a grudge against Vassago? can't you respect the fact that hes a good modeler. y do u carry on comparing him to other modelers? and your theory of "if hes prof. he wouldnt be on this team" is stupid. like joe said he joined to help the mod out because he likes dbz and if there was a better dbz mod then esf out there he probably would have joined that team. y do u feel you have to prove urself better than him. and even if u were better than him i recall u once wanting to join the esf team so what does that say about ur theory? i highly doubt u can develop something of better quality than vassago and when u try and fail ur gonna feel stupid. y not just be friendly fellow modelers and u could help each other out and learn something new. i myself am a modeler and i would rather discuss about the techniques and such with the modeler than bash his work.

Best answers
Originally posted by [o_O]
i know how to skinmap. skinmapping isnt hard it just takes time.

an ryuujino, why do you have a grudge against Vassago? can't you respect the fact that hes a good modeler. y do u carry on comparing him to other modelers? and your theory of "if hes prof. he wouldnt be on this team" is stupid. like joe said he joined to help the mod out because he likes dbz and if there was a better dbz mod then esf out there he probably would have joined that team. y do u feel you have to prove urself better than him. and even if u were better than him i recall u once wanting to join the esf team so what does that say about ur theory? i highly doubt u can develop something of better quality than vassago and when u try and fail ur gonna feel stupid. y not just be friendly fellow modelers and u could help each other out and learn something new. i myself am a modeler and i would rather discuss about the techniques and such with the modeler than bash his work.
heheh lol,yeh if i would fail won't come back here..hihi
pretty ****ed up then,but i won't fasil,if i spend real much time in it i can make it better then him..everything...but if he does then he could make it better and so on ...soooo i could model better but if i don't i do not care ne more...btw why didn't he joined dbq theno_0..ooh wait i know they have real pro's

Best answers
ryuujino, you couln't hold a candle to any of the modelers in this mod or any other. in fact you couldn't model a candle unless you riped it from some one else. so shut up fool

Best answers
jboskma that was the same i waned to say!
btw ur quite a pro to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL nice one jboskma... i used to work for FOC and their team is a bunch of assholes that have no skill... the only models they had were ripped and the code sucked and no one knew what they were doing.... plus your models are all edits except the buu... so dont even think about using those models unless you get permission from the original model makers.... FOC loves your work because they think you made all those from scratch and they are used to rippers and ****py models... ESF team ignored your work because their modellers are 10 times better than you and dont need any help from a ripper like you...
Let me just set somethin straight here wit 16!! This has nothin to do wit FOC, but Buho301 doesnt rip all his models!! I have talked to him personally, and he said that 2 or 3 of his models were edits!! The rest he made and skinned from scratch!!

And, about this whole modeling argument! I dont want to take sides, so I will just say this!! Vassago and ryuujino are both great modellers!! Lets not bash each others work or fight over who is better because this is just gonna turn into who gets in the last word!! ryuujino, the reason you may not like Vassago's Frieza is cuz of the Half-Life poly limitations! It sounds like you are used to seeing high class model from Q3! It just cant be the same wit HL!! Another suggestion to ryuujino!! MATURE A BIT B4 U COME BACK INTO THESE FORUMS!!

Best answers
uuh wtf is mature????and why?
i just say my **** d00d,

but k,i will chill

Vassago

V
Ryu, you are a large waste of time for me, but I find it amusing in a way.

I am not a professional, right. Of course I'm not - why would I be working on a Halflife mod if I was a professional?

Gee, why was I working with Phil Whirly on ANOTHER Halflife mod? (Btw, Phil Whirly is a concept artist at Westwood Studios). Of course, Phil isn't a professional either, RIGHT? HOW COULD HE BE? Working on a HALFLIFE MOD? NO WAY.

I'm mainly a high poly contract modeler. I do high definition objects such as engine blocks, military components and things of that nature. Before coming to ESF, I had never made a low poly character model before. However I figured it would be good practice, knowing both high AND low poly char modeling.

I am completely self taught, learning as I go, mainly from working for Mods. I have worked on Mods for Halflife, UT and Quake III. Some of these are below:

- Operation Frontal Assault (hl)
- Counter Strike (custom models)
- Day of Defeat (custom models)
- Firearms (hl)
- Goldeneye (hl)
- Global Warfare (hl)
- Urban Warfare (hl)
- Digital Splatter (hl)
- Military Forces QIII (q3)
- Urban Terror (q3)
- Tactical Ops (ut)

I have worked for many others, but cannot remember them ;)
Even some of the mods I listed have already died.

But please Ryu, put an end to this miserable debate, shall we?
The Halflife engine is only so good, and I have to hit a certain poly budget. And since I am new to low poly characters, of course my models aren't going to be that great. My skins aren't good either. I make them look like anime because thats what I feel they should look like. If you want hyper realism in the form of QIII quality skins, thats not a prob. I can do that without hassle. That however, will not look good for the game, imo.

So I'm asking, please, stop wasting my time and everyone elses time with your useless gibber jabber that no one seems concerned with. Thanks.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by JBoskma

Hmmm. Rodney only skins/maps his own models. He has a style which isn't verry detailed but allways turns out good, since there isn't much to mess up. The models made by NilreMK and Pyro are mostly skinned/mapped by ansel, sometimes nilreMK maps his own models. Pyro doesn't, atleast not for the phase 1 models, exept the basemodel, which was uvwmapped verry buggy, with cause i had to remesh the complete head to turn out a skin within the deadline of 1.5 hours i set out for myself. Rodney can get models/skin pop out fast/good but if you look for detail you can't look in BFP, to take ned for instance his skins look verry close to the tv.show but the techniques he used are less impressing then Rodney's. Ansel is a combination of both, he know's verry well how to plant the light source and has teached me a lot about that (same as nilreMK). But somebody people don't see much in spotlight is Anthony which is my favorite member, he's very much online, and has teached me really much about anatomy/light he's most definatly my favorite colleage. Phase 1 will be released when we found about 10 mirror hosts. A little break and then will be decided if there'll be a phase 2 or little update packages (like counterstrike 1.3 1.31 1.31 etc) Nemesis will be modeling for phase 2 a lot to, and i'll be skinning some models of all 3 i think, together with ansel. K i think this was all the requested BFP information you'll need ;) Hehe, about that 1.5 hour skin on the basemodel, you can see it here:
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1541
It still has a monkey face, but can't change it anymore :)
-Peace
True that vass, and JBoskma, couple things...
First, Ansel Cannot UV map, i would know this personally because i talk to him daily. The Model Nilremk made for bfp was mapped by himself i believe. And the models pyro makes are uv mapped by himself too(hes not the best uv mapper, but he gets it done). Pyro uv mapped the new model Ansel skinned(forgot the name), and the one Rodney skinned.
Also, have you seen any of Rodney's paintings? Hes just keeping the detail low to match it with dbz, but his skillz go way beyond there...

Best answers
Vass u worked for Tactical Ops????? I love that mod its sooo fun to play. Wut did u do on it? model or skin?the models and skins r great in that game

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

True that vass, and JBoskma, couple things...
First, Ansel Cannot UV map, i would know this personally because i talk to him daily. The Model Nilremk made for bfp was mapped by himself i believe. And the models pyro makes are uv mapped by himself too(hes not the best uv mapper, but he gets it done). Pyro uv mapped the new model Ansel skinned(forgot the name), and the one Rodney skinned.
Also, have you seen any of Rodney's paintings? Hes just keeping the detail low to match it with dbz, but his skillz go way beyond there...
say wha..have u ever seen other models he made??
i didn't only those and maybe 1 more

btw vassago..yeh stop wasting time:p ghigihghi
but ur right ur hl(low poly models) zuigen de pan uit!!!!!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
hahah

Vassago, its a shame you even lowered yourself to his standards by replying, but, in hindisght, what you had to say was very well put hehe. Keep up the excellent work mate, im sure i speak for all fans of this TC when i say youre doing an excellent job

Cheers :yes:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh...
this thread is getting out of hand
ryu just get along with everybody you dont have to prove your better then anybody just keep modeling and be civil

im closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom