Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i know u can use Worldcarft, that should come with half life, unless u got a old one lol, i dunno about anyothers, *waits for some mappers to come along* where is that swiss chesse???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, get Worldcraft 3.3 and Zoner's Half-Life Tools for compiling. I also suggest to get a tutorial. I dont remember any sites wit em, but u can search for them!

EDIT: Where did that 100th post go!! Wasn't payin attention!! O well!! At least I broke 100!! Hehe

Best answers
ok if you want to learn how to map and get all the mapping tools you will need go to the valve erc. The site is
http://www.valve-erc.com/
If you are new to mapping I suggest downloading World craft 3.3 first then Zonners Half life tools (zhlt). Also read all the tutorials it will save you time and me time from trying to teach you how to use it. Another thing. Later down the road try to find a different map compiler other than Wc ( try to find TBCC). Wc is for compiling quake maps so errors will pop up somthimes when using it. Good Luck.

Best answers
ok

I have World craft 3.3 and the old version from sdk something
but how do i make guns and models and stuff?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To make models you do need Milkshape3d like stryker said you can get it from:-
Here
Hope that helps.

BrunO

Best answers

ah man its a zip i already have winzip installed but for some reason it dont wanna open anything for me can someone help!

Best answers
quark 6

i would suggest the map editor, quark for beginners.
Its so easy to use!!
resize polygons with the mouse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom