Best answers
he has an ssj transformation
and um
tahts the lalmost the exact same model as mysitc gohan so um
yeah :p

anyway im not doing anything more on it thats why i released it :p

Best answers
nice skin dude :yes: juzz put some battle damage on hym n he b really good :yes:
btw.how do u get hym to stand in front lyke dat

Best answers
would someone be able to make ssj3 too? just cut off a ssj3 hair from the other ssj3 gohan(thats a good one) or add good lookin ssj3 hair for him?

almostdeleted

A
Does anyone have Mystics Gohan sound pack? (the guys name is Mystic) he made a thread called Improved gohan sound pack. i had it but I had to delete my esf and I never backed it up. If anyone has it can you give it to me or send it to me at [email protected]

Best answers
i just fiddled with an animation to make him stand like that

oh and battle damage is teh suck ;)

Best answers
COPY PASTE NOT WORK!

LOL, how olds this guy? when I tryed to look at pic, Geocities was down cause TUX reached his bandwidth, it comes back up aft a short time. I did was Amecka said right click save target as, on dekstop, then it will download, u click OPEN, there ya go, it aing that hard bro

Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
LOL, how olds this guy? when I tryed to look at pic, Geocities was down cause TUX reached his bandwidth, it comes back up aft a short time. I did was Amecka said right click save target as, on dekstop, then it will download, u click OPEN, there ya go, it aing that hard bro

You post in a old thread just to make fun of someone?
PSH

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
Does anyone have Mystics Gohan sound pack? (the guys name is Mystic) he made a thread called Improved gohan sound pack. i had it but I had to delete my esf and I never backed it up. If anyone has it can you give it to me or send it to me at [email protected]
download the mystic gohan pack from redsaiyan

almostdeleted

A
Yes, there was alos an improved Sound pack made by Mystic. The one of Redsaiyan is by Raider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom