Hi everyone Leting all know about this.

MaX

Best answers
im just starting on a map and its gonna be called esf_buu.. it takes place where there on the way to try to stop buu but they have to fight threw 3 fights :) dabura yakon and pweepwee.. takes place out side of that 2 :D.. ill post pics on another thread or somthing :).. off to go start map.. and im gonna use textures from other people so 1st i wonna thank them for textures esf-dmz-and others.. thx :) post to tell some ideas about this ill check back within a hour.. 6:35 now centraltime..be back around 7:30 :)

Best answers
Well, i dunno if you'd be able to do it, but being able to drop/fly through the floor/ceiling to the other levels would be really cool.

MaX

Best answers
thats simple i just make a whole in the middle of each ring thing (and im gonna try to make buus egg and bottom level)

Best answers
So could you make all 3 levels of the map with a hole in the middle of each for players to drop down, yet still make each level of the map big enough for say 8 players to fight in without feeling cramped?

If so, that would be excellent.

Edit: I'm still trying to think of how that would look, but it sounds pretty good so far. It means you could fit about 24 players on the one level (if there's ever a server big enough, anyway).

Sounds sweet.

Best answers

This picture, where is this? Are you adding Pui Pui's home planet too? How will that work in the map? This map sounds great, i'll download it if and when you release it. :yes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
man...i cant really tell wut its gonna be like..well looks decent so far...ill look forward to gettin it

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
grrrr... next time post jpg or gif files .. not bmp!!!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hehehe .bmp's kill 56kers..
that is not funny...

anyways.. i have isdn .. 64k =P

Best answers
If you can get some bette textures I can tell this map will be great. You are going to make it like a tower right? First the outdoors, then one level lowr will be Pui Pui's home planet, then Yakon's dark planet, then Daburas hellish looking planet? If so it'll be great. Looks pretty decent so far besides the textures.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
its gonna have all of the levels O_O wow! hearing that makes me want it really bad!!

Best answers
Sounds pretty kewl. But will it be like the show? Like when goku's fighting that light eating monster, will the entire area be all dark?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea im getting confused even tho it isnt even out yet....more info please

Best answers
Do you have any more pictures yet? Because I wanna see your map and what it has to do with DBZ.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this time no BMP's only jpegs.

Best answers
Map looks cool.. cant wait to try it out :) , I like the idea of having a hole to go to more level, that will rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom