Best answers
#1: u posted bmp´s -> -1 Point
#2: the bmp files doesent even looks like a good map -> -10 points
#3: i think this map is going to be a bad one -> -10 points

Bolteh2

B
same

- the map brush work is bad (carving and clipping all over the place
- posting bmps is junk on the internet (like putting watter in a gastank where there should be diesel or something :p)
- erm, screens in hammer -> bad, at least show us pics of the map ingame with shadow etc (bet you dont even have light entities in them
- textures of the rocks are stretched -> WTF? dont tell me you like it, rather tell me you dont know how to change them

thats bout it, you still have a long way to come my friend .. a very long way

*edit*
btw, is the final map going to have that kind of crappy sky? just a cloud texture? or is it going to have skybrushes?

Best answers
I agree with DJ and Bolt!
add some lightning and destretch(does this word exist?) the rock texes.
then compile the whole thing and show us sum ingame jpgs

suggestion: never use the clipping tool to create rocks! they dont really look like rocks and when you exaggerate they cause higher r_speeds. Always try to use the vertex manipulation tool.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should check out bryggs's gotenks it's very cool, but back to topic. Why aren't you responding to us, i'm starting to tink you no longer work on the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can anyone give me these picks the links don't work and I want to see what you are talking about :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't mean for this to be spam but it is a suggestion for the map you are doing. Instead of making it just holes in the ground use teleporters, then you won't have to make it a tower! Just make enough boxes (sky's) for each place and design in each one. Then put teleporters to link them together. And maybe you can have a teleporter that will go outside then you could make it a ship instead of a tower!

That is just a thought. I have never used teleporters but if they work like I think they work. Your map should use it. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom